On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a High School Teacher resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another High School Teacher resume template
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for education and who possesses a proven track record of leading students to high academic achievement. Allison is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and young people under her care, and is passionate about making a real difference to the lives of her students. At her present place of work she has had a major hand in shaping the emerging culture, and has been instrumental in creating a positive and well-structured learning environment. She firmly believes that all students can achieve at the highest academic levels and deserve an opportunity to succeed in their school. Right now she is keen to join a reputable and high performing secondary school that has exceptional resources for both staff and pupils alike.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for teaching engaging, rigorous and relevant lessons that will give students a comprehensive education. Also heavily involved with the school governors in maintaining a safe, stimulating, and nurturing learning environment for all.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
- Preparing pupils for examinations.
- Getting involved teacher meetings related to school planning and raising pupil achievement levels.
- Encouraging the development of academic and social-emotional skills.
- Monitoring a pupils academic progress and attendance.
- Putting together consistent and clear classroom expectations for students to follow.
- Developing and implementing creative educational learning plans.
- Communicating with LEAs and parents on a regular basis.
- Setting and enforcing deadlines for student work.
- Highlighting any concerns about a pupils performance and progress.
- Organising out of school extracurricular activities for pupils.
- Organising staff meetings and professional development sessions.
- Administer consistent, appropriate interventions for student misbehaviour.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to teach across all key stages.
- Experience of working with students with learning, emotional and behavioural needs.
- Strong knowledge of subject area.
- Can teach academically intense curriculums.
- Ability to learn quickly and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team focused environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyse data and other diagnostic information and use this information in planning future lessons.
- Knowledgeable of the latest teaching software and technologies.
- Committed to continuous learning.
- Professional demeanour, strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills.
- Self reflective and open to feedback.
- Having a passion and commitment to teaching and a willingness to fully engage in the cultural life of the school.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Marking school work
One to one tuition
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More High School Teacher resume examples
High School Teacher resume 1
High School Teacher resume 2
High School Teacher resume 3
High School Teacher cover letter examples
High School Teacher cover letter 1
High School Teacher cover letter 2
High School Teacher cover letter 3
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Teacher resume examples
Teacher resume 1
Teacher resume 2
Teacher resume 3
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Teacher cover letter examples
Teacher cover letter
Teacher cover letter 1
Teacher cover letter 2
Teacher cover letter 3
Online Teaching degree
Short Teaching courses London
Teaching degree courses