Free High School Teacher resume templates
Click image to download
High School Teacher resume 1
High School Teacher resume 2
High School Teacher resume 3
High School Teacher resume 4
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a High School Teacher resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another High School Teacher resume template
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for education and who possesses a proven track record of leading students to high academic achievement. Allison is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and young people under her care, and is passionate about making a real difference to the lives of her students. At her present place of work she has had a major hand in shaping the emerging culture, and has been instrumental in creating a positive and well-structured learning environment. She firmly believes that all students can achieve at the highest academic levels and deserve an opportunity to succeed in their school. Right now she is keen to join a reputable and high performing secondary school that has exceptional resources for both staff and pupils alike.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for teaching engaging, rigorous and relevant lessons that will give students a comprehensive education. Also heavily involved with the school governors in maintaining a safe, stimulating, and nurturing learning environment for all.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
- Preparing pupils for examinations.
- Getting involved teacher meetings related to school planning and raising pupil achievement levels.
- Encouraging the development of academic and social-emotional skills.
- Monitoring a pupils academic progress and attendance.
- Putting together consistent and clear classroom expectations for students to follow.
- Developing and implementing creative educational learning plans.
- Communicating with LEAs and parents on a regular basis.
- Setting and enforcing deadlines for student work.
- Highlighting any concerns about a pupils performance and progress.
- Organising out of school extracurricular activities for pupils.
- Organising staff meetings and professional development sessions.
- Administer consistent, appropriate interventions for student misbehaviour.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to teach across all key stages.
- Experience of working with students with learning, emotional and behavioural needs.
- Strong knowledge of subject area.
- Can teach academically intense curriculums.
- Ability to learn quickly and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team focused environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyse data and other diagnostic information and use this information in planning future lessons.
- Knowledgeable of the latest teaching software and technologies.
- Committed to continuous learning.
- Professional demeanour, strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills.
- Self reflective and open to feedback.
- Having a passion and commitment to teaching and a willingness to fully engage in the cultural life of the school.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Marking school work
One to one tuition
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree