The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A personable and outgoing young person who lives and breathes sales and who wants to build a long term career in marketing. Maxine is a self-starter who focuses on completing tasks and tidying up loose ends. She is one of those ambitious people who can switch from being serious to casual in a heartbeat, thereby adapting to the situation she finds herself in. With her ability to go above and beyond for her clients, she can play a key role in guiding your company in the right direction. In her current role she has built an online social media presence for her employers, which in turn has led to a marked increase in customer enquiries. On a personal level she is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment. Right now, she would like to join a company where she will never be bored but always challenged.
JUNIOR SALES MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for maintaining relationships with clients in order to achieve maximized revenue growth through cross-selling and up selling.
- Participating in strategy meetings with the sales team.
- Analyzing customer needs and then creating a sales pitch that meets their requirements.
- Trying to understand reasons for the clients objections and then coming up with a plan to overcome them.
- Acting as a brand ambassador by promoting products or services in-store and in showrooms.
- Representing the company in a positive light at all times.
- Utilising the company’s existing customer base to find new clients.
- Engaging on a daily basis with owners, branch managers, and buyers.
- Selling through a dealer network and at the same time developing relationships with distributors and end users.
- Ensuring accurate and timely feedback of information to senior sales staff.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Always doing the right thing to get the right results, never cutting corners.
- Good at critically assessing ideas and proposals.
- Experience of working in a business oriented, commercial and customer focused environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to focus on the little things.
- High volume outbound cold-calling experience.
- Can handle juggling multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Good numeracy skills, able to work with exchange rates, statistics and numerical reports.
- Educated to UK degree level and also possess many other relevant qualifications.
- Possess a team oriented mindset.
- Excited by the prospect of learning new marketing skills and tricks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Sales Manager cover letter
Sales manager cover letter example