On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Retail Sales Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Retail Sales Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic sales leader who is an expert at giving customers a superb shopping experience. Karen can become the driving force behind growth and profitability by inspiring, motivating and leading an ambitious team from the front. She is a positive team player who strives to achieve sales by delivering excellent customer service at every opportunity. In essence she is a marketing guru, entrepreneur and people manager all rolled into one. She has a passion for creating the ultimate retail experience, possesses in-depth product knowledge and has a long track record of surprising and delighting customers. Right now she is hungry for a suitable retail sales opportunity where she can prove her worth.
RETAIL SALES MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for maximising sales through proactive selling, and for providing an excellent customer service to retail customers. Also in charge of growing and developing sales margins within the region and for ensuring that orders are progressed.
- Setting high retail standards.
- Answering queries from customers by phone and email.
- Constantly assessing the activity of retail competitors.
- Using local knowledge to identify opportunities and generate repeat business.
- Identifying retail sales opportunities.
- Coming up with innovative ways to market store and bring people in.
- Inspiring sales teams.
- Holding staff and supervisors accountable for ensuring high standards of presentation within the store.
- Controlling operational expenses.
- Driving new business initiatives.
- Analysing and tracking sales figures.
- Recognising and rewarding exceptional staff performance.
- Building, developing & maintaining relationships with key business partners.
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Recruiting, training and developing high performing Sales Representatives.
- Disciplining staff who consistently fail in their duties.
ASSISTANT RETAIL SALES MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to close leads, generate new sales and maximise business.
- Developing a rapport with customers.
- Computer literate and comfortable learning how to use new applications.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Upholding Company standards for merchandise presentation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and expresses opinions.
- Good attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.