The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has a friendly, winning and obliging appearance that helps her to win clients over and drum up business. She is a sales driven and money motivated individual who has a strong desire to succeed. As an ambitious person she will grasp at every opportunity that comes her way, even if it’s outside of her job description and skill set. On a personal level she has superb nonverbal communication skills, with good tone of voice, eye contact, body language and posture. At the moment she works for …………, where she has been instrumental in helping the sales team to effectively cementing stronger relationships with both existing and potential clients. Right now, she is looking for a chance to grab a career with a well established and market-leading company that operates in a profitable and commission rich sector.
JUNIOR SALES MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for working on a project by project basis providing solutions to a varied customer base.
- Researching and evaluating new market opportunities and then drawing up written proposals to the Managing Director.
- Providing customers with sales quotations.
- Generating interest through engaging social media content.
- Prospecting for new leads using a variety of cold calling techniques.
- Keeping an eye on the market and on what competitors are up to.
- Assisting the sales team to ensure sales strategies are created and followed.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and sales events to network and find new clients.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by senior colleagues.
- Responding to queries and proposals by email.
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Acting as part of a wider team to win business for the company.
- Monitoring sales data and account performance.
- Maintaining a sales filing system.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in any way that they need.
- Typing up and sending out quotes to customers.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Maintaining the highest standards of integrity in all business relationships.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work both independently and is part of a team.
- Finding new sales opportunities.
- Creating the right social media content to attract online traffic to the company’s website and products.
- Liaising with clients face to face.
- Ambitious and keen to get on in life.
- Eager to learn as much as I can from other highly experienced sales team.
- Enthusiastic by nature and having real passion for what he does.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working as part of a team towards a common goal.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Junior Sales Manager CV templates
Junior Sales Manager CV template
Junior Sales Manager CV template 1
Junior Sales Manager cover letters
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example 1
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example 2
Sales Manager CV & Resume templates
Sales Manager CV example
Sales manager resume template
Sales Manager cover letter
Sales manager cover letter example
More Sales Manager resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Corporate Sales Manager resume
Hotel Sales Manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail sales manager resume