The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A well spoken and articulate Junior Sales Manager who knows how to get her point across in a clear and concise way. Maxine will always give customers an excellent level of service by dealing with them efficiently, calling them back when she says she will and by giving them quotes they will be happy with. She is constantly looking for ways to turn sales talk into marketing action and ultimately practical activity. You can rely on her to ensure that the order and revenue growth of your company’s products and services will continue to go up. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that has an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment and good future career prospects for high achievers.
JUNIOR SALES MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for providing customers with a positive buying experience they will not forget.
- Supporting Senior Sales Executives in any way they need.
- Converting prospects into customers.
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the company in the search for new business.
- Conveying sales pitches and information to clients via phone, email, and in person.
- Developing and implementing detailed sales plans.
- Carrying out sales related administrative duties in the office.
- Getting to know a prospective clients decision making process.
- Dealing with incoming telephone and email enquiries.
- Preparing presentations by scripting out in advance exactly what I am going to say to clients or senior managers.
- Achieving annual agreed sales targets.
- Keeping management informed of all activity through regular progress reports and communications.
- Working to strict pre-designated action plans on a daily basis.
- Interacting with internal marketing, finance, and support teams.
- Giving sales pitches to senior decision makers.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Always having a friendly but professional tone.
- Can identify decision makers.
- Ability to reach decision makers.
- Able to keep a sales conversation focused on the benefits of a product or service.
- Accurately monitoring sales figures by analysing data.
- Strong eye for detail and committed to have a high level of accuracy in everything I do.
- Able to read and assimilate technical data quickly and accurately.
- Adaptable to changing situations.
- Experience of promoting international well known brands.
- Can communicate with people from all social backgrounds.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Always acting in line within the employers codes of conduct and law.
- Able to identify own training needs and skills gaps.
- Can get along with people I have just met and quickly build a rapport with them.
- Have the drive and perseverance needed to achieve objectives and deliver outputs to agreed deadlines.
- Prepared to go the extra mile for colleagues.
- Good written and spoken English.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Junior Sales Manager CV templates
Junior Sales Manager CV template 1
Junior Sales Manager CV template 2
Junior Sales Manager cover letters
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example 1
Junior Sales Manager cover letter example 2
Sales Manager CV & Resume templates
Sales Manager CV example
Sales manager resume template
Sales Manager cover letter
Sales manager cover letter example
More Sales Manager resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Corporate Sales Manager resume
Hotel Sales Manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail sales manager resume