T: 0044 123 456 7890
Maxine can create and maintain a healthy and positive work culture for all staff to operate in. She has the ability to break through barriers and make smarter decisions about managing and motivating staff to over perform. Is an effective leader with the ability to delegate tasks and then ensure they are done.
An energetic individual who gets a real buzz out of hitting targets. Possesses the diverse set of skills needed to perform a variety of tasks that are vital to ensure a business thrives.
In her current role she motivates and coaches her team to operational success through day-to-day micromanagement, with the ultimate aim of maximising profits, whilst minimising costs. Her duties including attending callouts outside of operational hours in response to alarm activation or other safety or security situations. Through her long career she has learnt how to plan and prioritise workloads to ensure that key tasks get done first. Has gained experience of and become familiar with a variety of managerial concepts, practices, and procedures.
Aside from her managerial competencies she is a superb communicator who has the ability to listen to her team and build relationships with them.
Right now, looking for a suitable role with a company that is a perfect fit for ambitious people who want to get more from their career.
MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for steering the direction of businesses and ensuring it meets its objectives and financial goals.
- Setting strategic goals for teams and individual members of staff.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training of new members of staff.
- Ensuring that all operational activities remain on time and within budget.
- Performing a variety of administrative duties, such as posting job descriptions, filling out paperwork, creating training materials, and keeping records up to date of current and new hires.
- Managing staff rostering by ensuring that key roles are covered either by internal or locum staff.
- Conduct budget reviews on a regular basis to ensure there is no expenditure overspend.
- Involved in setting the budget of the department in collaboration with the company director.
- Giving presentations to senior managers, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all staff have appropriate registration, police checks, and insurance in place, as in accordance with their contractual obligations.
- Identifying, flagging, and analysing potential financial and budgetary risks.
- Reminding every employee of what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace.
- Evaluating employee performance and systems to identify trends and recommend improvements.
- Upholding public trust and confidence in the company.
- Conducting interviews with potential candidates for key positions.
- Coordinating and scheduling any approved repairs and deficiencies with subcontractors and customers.
- Making sure that all financial decisions and records adhere to legal regulations.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Processing invoices and managing office budgets to the last penny.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Possess a long list of appropriate and relevant education and qualifications.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Using the correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in all correspondence.
- Experience in planning and execution of HR processes.
- Physically fit and able to go through sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling.
- Presenting a coherent argument and logical viewpoint when countering opposition to a project.
- Dynamic individual who can work on their own initiative.
- Working knowledge of business and financial data software.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples