The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is able to promote a company’s reputation as the ‘best place to work’. This is something that goes a long way towards attracting, hiring and retaining the best employees. She will have no trouble managing a company’s full recruitment cycle, building relationships with potential applicants and finding the right people to fill positions. As a proven Recruitment Officer, she possesses all of those skills that you are looking for in a candidate. Chief amongst these is her ability to prioritise, plan and organise her own work-load in order to meet short, medium and long term deadlines. On a personal level she is able to work in an environment that is not always black and white and which requires people to use their own judgement. Right now, she is looking for a suitable company that has an established, well-respected and forward-thinking recruitment team.
RECRUITMENT OFFICER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for helping individuals to find and gain appropriate employment.
- Reading through CVs to find the most qualified people.
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications and shortlisting successful ones.
- Monitoring and tracking all recruitment activity in the office.
- Developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies designed to fulfil company staffing needs,
- Advertising vacancies through print, radio and online platforms.
- Ensuring that all administrative records and personnel files are compliant with necessary government regulations.
- Responding quickly to any telephone and email enquiries.
- Escalating complex situations to Senior Managers or the Head of HR Operations.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Writing up employment offer letters and emails.
- Undertaking general recruitment related administrative duties.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can operate in an environment of change.
- Growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
- Building long term relationships with clients.
- Can fill temporary as well as permanent positions.
- Able to write engaging adverts and job descriptions.
- Experience of managing a team of HR staff.
- Implementing innovative ideas which challenge existing assumptions.
- Good communication skills and always listening carefully first before fully answering questions and addressing concerns.
- Keen interest to learn more.
- A friendly professional manner and appearance.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience of dealing directly with a wide variety of people from diverse social backgrounds.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Recruitment Officer resume
Recruitment Officer resume template
Recruitment related CVs and Resumes
HR manager CV template
Human resources officer CV sample
Recruitment consultant CV template
Recruitment coordinator CV example
Recruitment Manager CV example
Trainee recruitment consultant CV sample