The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has the academic HR background combined with relevant work experience needed to find the right people to fill open positions. Her secret to locating candidates is to understand not just the mechanics of each individual job, but also the things about it that really matter to job seekers. She will have no trouble sourcing potential applicants, screening them, and then recommending them for placement. Additionally, through her career she has gained extensive experience of selling the services of agencies to potential clients, through cold-calling. Furthermore, as a true professional she will always manage private business and employee information with confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role where she will receive an excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work for a global leader.
RECRUITMENT OFFICER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the effective management and delivery of the recruitment process whilst at the same time ensuring that all procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assess a candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills, accreditation, experience and aptitudes in relation to the job they are applying for.
- Carrying out pre-employment screening, DBS, references and right to work checks.
- Planning and organising lead generating events to attract prospective students.
- Coordinating and providing administrative support for any HR meetings senior manager out outside agencies.
- Meeting with HR staff and managers to advise on best practice.
- Giving applicants advice on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward on to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Completing all new starter and induction paperwork.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Inputting data into the HR systems to ensure that accurate and complete records are kept on file.
- Advertising new vacancies internally.
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requirements.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience placing employees across the accounting, finance, banking, administrative and technology sectors.
- Superb verbal communication skills.
- The ability to think creatively and out of the box.
- Experience of both corporate and internal recruiting.
- Possess knowledge of employment and labor law.
- Can quickly gain a better understanding of a clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
- Writing up effective job adverts.
- Competent in the use of spreadsheets.
- Approachable and friendly but with the ability to be firm when needed,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organising interviews and selection events.
- Enjoy working with and helping people.
- Can work to targets and deadlines.
- Friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Recruitment Officer resume
Recruitment Officer resume template
Recruitment related CVs and Resumes
HR manager CV template
Human resources officer CV sample
Recruitment consultant CV template
Recruitment coordinator CV example
Recruitment Manager CV example
Trainee recruitment consultant CV sample