120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic professional who has prior experience of maintaining existing client relationships and also generating new ones. Possessing commercial awareness and excellent presentation, verbal communication and organisational skills. Having a proven ability to meet and exceed set sales targets as well as the relevant administrative, commercial, sales and personnel work experience required for a successful recruitment consultant.
Presently looking for rewarding employment with a employer who provides a direct link between efforts made and financial bonuses.
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – May 2008 – Present
Working long hours contacting employers and clients and talking to them to gain a better understanding of their requirements and needs. Then building a understanding of their industry and corporate culture and finally scouting for potential employees for their open positions.
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Involved with the marketing department to devise job adverts.
- Placing adverts in relevant market journals and publications, job boards and local press.
- Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
- Conducting phone interviews with prospective candidates.
- Describing the work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy.
- Doing background checks and verifying the references, work experience and academic qualifications of applicants.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Developing a relationship with interviewees.
- Receiving and reading through the CVs that job seekers have sent in to the recruitment agency.
- Arranging interviews with candidates who have been short listed for a position.
- Drawing up short lists of suitable candidates.
- Involved in negotiating the salary between the client and the candidate.
- Attending job fairs on the companies behalf, standing at a staff and talking with graduates and job seekers.
- Attending network events and using marketing to attract suitable and potential candidates.
- Updating the recruitment agency database with the details of potential candidates.
- Assisting applicants with their interview techniques.
- Calling up a candidate and informing them if they have been successful or unsuccessful in their application.
- Cold calling companies to generate more business for the recruitment agency.
- Attending meetings with clients at their offices.
- Ensuring the compliance of any temporary worker or contractor placed.
- Giving clients advice and guidance on appropriate pay rates, training and career development.
- Building own database of clients and contacts.
- Having in depth knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Experience of filling both temporary and permanent positions.
- Experienced in daily time planning.
- Have a business to business sales background.
- Can produce mail shots and marketing literature to develop business areas.
- Strong track record of customer and applicant control.
- Experience of social media sourcing.
- Extensive knowledge of how businesses work.
- Enjoy working in a highly pressurised with demanding sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Focused on results and goals orientated.
- Professional, intuitive and analytical in approach to issues and projects.
- Able to run own desk without being micro managed.
- Promoting all available employees through candidate marketing calls.
- Confident and diplomatic when talking to people.
- Quick and efficient.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Eye for detail
Desire to win
Ability to sell
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Studies
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Math (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Relevant recruitment links:
Other useful links:
Related degree courses
Human resources degree