The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine deals with guests’ requests as promptly as possible to create a positive and memorable experience. She is a friendly and efficient individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. In her current role she plays an integral part of the Housekeeping Team, who collectively are responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel. Being a committed team worker means she goes out of her way to develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the hotel. As a true professional she is always presentable and ensures that her uniform and personal appearance is kept clean and is in accordance with Hotels Grooming Policy. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable company where she will be working as part of a friendly, supportive and high-performing team.
ROOM ATTENDANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for cleaning the rooms in a busy hotel that is full throughout the entire year.
- Performing all cleaning tasks as instructed by the Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper and Supervisor.
- Complying with all relevant Health and Safety standards.
- Storing containers so their labels face forwards.
- Maintaining the correct supply of linen in each room.
- Dusting all the decorations in the room.
- Polishing the outside and also interior side of windows.
- Vacuuming and mopping the floor until it is spotless.
- Wiping all skirting boards and removing any stains.
- Keeping the storage area clean and well organised.
- Placing clothes that need to be washed in the laundry basket.
- Reporting any damages to the furniture in a room to senior managers.
- Always greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner according to the Hotels standards.
- Pushing and pulling vacuums throughout the entire room.
- Taking away used plates and cups
- Clearing away used soap and shampoo containers.
- Emptying bins, trash containers and ash trays.
- Helping guests to find or retrieve lost items.
JOB TITLE Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communications skills with excellent command of the English language.
- Consistently maintaining high standards of service.
- Knowledge of the chemicals that can cause skin allergies, skin burns, eye damage and conditions like asthma.
- Excellent Guest Services skills.
- Complying with the company dress code and image at all times.
- Prepared and willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Can work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds.
- Willing to come on duty at short notice.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Room Attendant resume
Room Attendant resume template