The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has the ability to effectively and efficiently clean 10 room’s in a standard time of 25 minutes per room. She is able to work in a high paced environment without compromising on any attention to detail. As a mature individual she is more than willing to take on additional responsibilities when necessary. Furthermore, as a physically fit person she is able to walk and stand for extended periods of time. In her current role she is known for her commitment to guests and for going out of her way to address their problems or special requests. Currently she is looking for the opportunity to work within a hotel where there will be opportunities for promotion in the future.
ROOM ATTENDANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of a number of assigned rooms each day.
- Taking an inventory of all guest rooms so that any lost or missing items are immediately reported.
- Maintaining clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, dusting and up keeping them.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to the company’s service quality standards.
- Ensuring that all guests have a great experience.
- Cleaning the bathroom sink and taps.
- Polishing floor tiles.
- Scrubbing the bath and the shower cabin.
- Disinfecting the toilet bowl.
- Storing heavier items and corrosive chemicals on lower shelves.
- Disposing of hazardous waste the proper way.
- Picking up piece of clothing and decide whether they are dirty or not.
- Reporting every lost and found item to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Performing any job related duties as assigned by superiors.
- Replacing laundry bags.
- Attending guest calls promptly.
- Filling in paperwork and signing them off accordingly.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Using my own initiative to get around any problems I come across.
- Know which suitable protective equipment to wear when using cleaning chemicals.
- Articulate and well presented at all times.
- Able to supervise junior members of a cleaning team.
- Provide an impeccable service at all times of the day or night.
- Articulate, well spoken and able to hold a conversation.
- Cheerful by nature and always have a smile on my face.
- Committed to personal development and always attending all relevant training as and when required.
- Can work weekends, public holidays and on a rota basis.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Room Attendant resume
Room Attendant resume template