On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Housekeeping resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Housekeeping resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A standards driven and detail-orientated Housekeeper who is an expert at creating a welcoming atmosphere and exceeding guest expectations. Karen has an outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a structured team that includes cleaners, room attendants, laundry staff and porters. She can be relied upon to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, and is someone who has extensive experience of vacuuming, mopping, polishing and maintaining the general up-keep of all communal areas. As a born leader she will always lead by example, and provide a level of service that is commensurate with customer expectations. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit skilled, professional and dedicated Housekeepers.
HOUSEKEEPING – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting the room attendants and housekeeping supervisors with their roles.
- Ensuring that rooms and public areas are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Working closely with other housekeeping and maintenance staff.
- Following strict infection control policies.
- Creating a clean and safe environment for all.
- Regularly checking the status of all rooms.
- Changing the linens and making the bed properly.
- Using vacuum cleaners, floor polishers and carpet shampooers.
- Making sure that all cleaning equipment is maintained and stored away properly.
- Washing woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Maintaining the stocking levels of all point-of-sales and consumables.
- Monitoring the performance of Room Attendants.
- Entering each guest room by knocking on the door and saying, “Housekeeping”.
- Cleaning lavatories, baths, sinks and hand basins.
- Dusting items around the room.
- Ensuring that lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner.
- Managing guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carrying out all other reasonable requests by management.
- Reporting any security issues to line manager.
- Giving guests information on room prices and special promotions.
- Flipping mattresses, cleaning curtains and dusting lamp shades.
TRAINEE HOUSE KEEPER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Organising and setting up on-going deep clean schedules.
- Assisting with the preparation of Housekeeping budgets.
- Knowledge of all security, fire and health regulations.
- Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Housekeeper CV examples
Housekeeper CV sample
Room Attendant resume
Room Attendant resume template