T: 0044 123 456 7890
An ambitious Senior Associate with a growth mindset who is always seeking ways to improve systems and processes. Maxine can drive efficiency, effectiveness, and best practice across an organisation by making sound decisions based on logical and strategic thinking. She is a team player who can work collaboratively with others to ensure the delivery of ambitious transformation plans and key strategic projects. Possesses a long list of transformational skills and has the ability to drive change and take people with her.
Is totally solutions focused, and to this end is not afraid to ask for assistance from more senior members of staff and partners where required. Has the ability to prioritize workload in order to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines and produce accurate results.
In her current role she works with a team of dedicated professionals to manage the delivery of services in a manner which is both cost-efficient to the client and the firm. Through her work has become an expert at developing relationships with clients by gaining a good knowledge of a clients businesses and market requirements in order to ensure any advice given is relevant and commercial. With colleagues has a reputation for maintaining good technical knowledge of all business operations.
During her career as become used to handling a varied workload and can balance the pressures of demands and competing deadlines. Is now an expert marketer who can develop materials which raise the profile and promote a company across all social and business communities.
On a personal level has the communication skills and confidence needed to deal with high-net-worth international clients.
Right now, looking for a suitable position with a company who’s work environment includes growth opportunities a lively atmosphere and regular social events.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for providing clients with high quality financial advice and proactively managing a complex portfolio of clients whilst anticipating their specific needs.
- Providing strategic operational support to the Senior Leadership team.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for clients, and addressing their needs, giving them updates, and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Supporting the team in building and maintaining key client relationships.
- Confirming that all month-end tasks have been completed properly and on time.
- Allocating duties to junior staff and briefing them on what is expected of them.
- Acting as a key point of liaison with client for information or queries.
- Making sure that statutory, mandatory, and legal obligations are adhered to at all times, no matter what the situation.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in relevant laws and regulations.
- Implementing key company policies and making sure that they are adhered to.
- Leading project management activities for large scale finance transformation projects.
- Working closely with other Heads of Departments maximise business development opportunities and recruitment.
- Making key decisions regarding the company and willing to be held accountable for them.
- Incorporating Health and Safety at work considerations into the planning and organisation of resources.
- Putting together the right people together to complete projects and solve problems.
- Writing compelling proposals and business cases.
- Chairing weekly management meetings with supervisors, setting the agenda for them and pushing discussions.
- Providing supervisory responsibilities to a team, such as staff training, mentoring and performance management.
- Giving data analytical advice to a diverse set of clients in the finance, healthcare, and charity sectors.
- Building rapport with other Operations Associates to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Involved in the implementation of recruitment and remuneration practices.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- Involved in the interviewing, hiring, developing a supervising of key members of staff.
- Bridging the gap between different departments and teams.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Overseeing multiple valuation and advisory engagements simultaneously.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Adept at dealing with complex administration related issues and problems.
- Strong technical ability and legal skills to deal with complex queries.
- Confident when dealing with high-net-worth international clients.
- A collaborative team player who can bring people together.
- Willing and able to travel nationally and internationally at short notice.
- Experience of developing strategies and plans to deliver targeted results and outcomes.
- Determined individual who is only satisfied when the job is completely finished.
- Naturally enthusiastic and able to make others feel the same way.
- Ability to convey information to others in a clear and concise manner.
- Always articulate, smartly dressed and presentable.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Media & entertainment
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Senior Associate resume examples
Senior Associate cover letters
More resume templates