On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Senior Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Senior Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A committed and dependable Senior Project Manager who has proven project planning, reporting and execution skills. Maxine is a consummate professional who is more than able to deliver objectives on-time, within budget and to the highest specification. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and an ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement. Her key strengths lie firstly in her extensive knowledge of project management tools and secondly in her willingness to take full responsibility of a project from its initial inception right through to its completion. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable company that is well known for its pragmatic approach, best practices, and highly skilled workforce.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for taking charge of small to large, mission critical projects from their original concept right through to their final implementation.
- Discussing, understanding and making decisions regarding a wide array of complex project management issues.
- Presenting information and ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Identifying key stakeholders and understanding their expectations for a successful project.
- Highlighting project critical paths and major risks.
- Aggressively tracking project timelines.
- Proactively identifying and addressing project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Developing a project work plan and calendar.
- Resolving project conflicts.
- Applying industry best practices in managing the day-to-day activities of projects.
- Driving consensus among project team leaders.
- Conducting project status meetings.
- Participating in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Explaining difficult concepts and issues clearly to stakeholders.
- Leading and motivating other team members.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Evaluating work activities to ensure that they will meet overall project goals and objectives.
- Creating realistic project goals and initiatives.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Interacting with project staff in a way that builds confidence and conveys team work.
- Confident in making decisions that will likely have a large impact on organizational objectives.
- Ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train staff.
- Capable of maintaining an environment of openness and trust.
- Possessing managerial courage.
- Knowledge of team management principles and techniques
- Can think progressively while working in a variety of roles.
- Remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.