Latest Senior Project Manager CV templates
Senior Project Manager CV template 1
Senior Project Manager CV template 2
Senior Project Manager CV template 3
Free Senior Project Manager resume templates
Click image to download
Free Senior Project Manager resume 1
Free Senior Project Manager resume 2
Free Senior Project Manager resume 3
Free Senior Project Manager resume 4
Free Senior Project Manager resume 5
Free Senior Project Manager resume 6
Free Senior Project Manager resume 7
Free Senior Project Manager resume 8
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Senior Project Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Senior Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A committed and dependable Senior Project Manager who has proven project planning, reporting and execution skills. Maxine is a consummate professional who is more than able to deliver objectives on-time, within budget and to the highest specification. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and an ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement. Her key strengths lie firstly in her extensive knowledge of project management tools and secondly in her willingness to take full responsibility of a project from its initial inception right through to its completion. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable company that is well known for its pragmatic approach, best practices, and highly skilled workforce.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for taking charge of small to large, mission critical projects from their original concept right through to their final implementation.
- Discussing, understanding and making decisions regarding a wide array of complex project management issues.
- Presenting information and ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Identifying key stakeholders and understanding their expectations for a successful project.
- Highlighting project critical paths and major risks.
- Aggressively tracking project timelines.
- Proactively identifying and addressing project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Developing a project work plan and calendar.
- Resolving project conflicts.
- Applying industry best practices in managing the day-to-day activities of projects.
- Driving consensus among project team leaders.
- Conducting project status meetings.
- Participating in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Explaining difficult concepts and issues clearly to stakeholders.
- Leading and motivating other team members.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Evaluating work activities to ensure that they will meet overall project goals and objectives.
- Creating realistic project goals and initiatives.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Interacting with project staff in a way that builds confidence and conveys team work.
- Confident in making decisions that will likely have a large impact on organizational objectives.
- Ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train staff.
- Capable of maintaining an environment of openness and trust.
- Possessing managerial courage.
- Knowledge of team management principles and techniques
- Can think progressively while working in a variety of roles.
- Remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Senior Project Manager resume templates
Senior project manager resume 1
Senior project manager resume 2
Senior project manager resume 3
Senior Project Manager cover letters
Senior Project Manager cover letter example 1
Senior Project Manager cover letter example 2
Senior Project Manager cover letter example 3
Project Manager CVs
Project manager CV
Project Manager CV template 1
Project Manager CV template 2
Project Manager CV template 3
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume