The purpose of a construction CV should be to show potential employers that you have the required work experience, skills and academic qualifications that they are looking for. Writing a CV that does this and also attracts attention and makes a good impression is not easy.
To make it simpler for you we have created a bank of free downloadable construction industry CV templates. Each of these samples are short, clear and relevant to the jobs they are targeted at. The examples below will show you how to demonstrate your building industry knowledge, capabilities and achievements for maximum effect. All the CVs have a professional layout and appearance and are written for various positions like welders and plumbers etc. Learn how to focus on your:
- Involvement in successful building & construction projects.
- Experience of specialist equipment i.e. surveying, measuring and power tools etc.
- Awareness of health & safety issues.
- Experience of working in doors and out doors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Manual dexterity and strength.
Remember that when applying for jobs, different positions require a different and targeted approach with their own specific keywords. For instance if your applying for a job as a labourer on a building site then focus on your physical fitness, demolition skills, ability to mix cement etc.
PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED CATERING CV EXAMPLES
Click on the images below to see the full PDF version. If you would like the fully editable MS Word versions of the CV templates below then you can purchase all of them for ONLY £5.
What you’ll get for your money
You will receive [by email] the fully editable MS Word versions of our most professionally designed and successful Construction CV templates [see below].
- All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes, within minutes you will have a eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. Also remember that you will have more than one superb high quality designs and layouts to choose from.
- The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
- You will get both 1 page and 2 page versions of the CVs.
All the CV examples can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite, print and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
You will receive fully editable versions of ALL the following professionally designed and Construction focused CV templates:
Coating Inspector CV
Fire Safety Inspector CV
Graduate Architect CV
Graduate Structural Engineer CV
Interior Designer CV
Quantity Surveyor CV
Risk Consultant CV
Security Guard CV