The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine will always make sure that any deadlines for completing work are met. She is a qualified, highly motivated and competent Site Manager who can ensure that an on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines as to their own job responsibilities. With her extensive experience of residential construction projects, she will have no trouble undertaking all reasonable tasks as directed by the Construction Manager and Project Manager. On a personal level she is an excellent communicator who possesses the ability to work in close partnership with people from all backgrounds, including high level decision makers. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role that offers a competitive salary based on experience and abilities.
SITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the day to day management of operations on site so as to ensure that a construction project is successfully completed.
- Writing up site progress reports and then presenting these to senior managers, stakeholders and directors.
- Ensuring that all plots are built to the highest standards of quality.
- Organising day-to-day tasks for the workers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors.
- Making sure that all tradespeople, third parties and contractors are working together to an agreed plan.
- Hiring and managing staff for the project.
- Dealing with any unexpected problems that may occur during the project.
- Carrying out staff performance reviews.
- Giving project plans their final approval.
- Locking and unlocking the construction site and buildings at the start and end of the working day.
- Representing the company at meetings.
- Daily email checks for correspondence from stakeholders and responding quickly to any queries.
- Enforcing the workplace discrimination harassment policy.
- Represent the company at functions and events.
- Identifying any onsite construction problems or issues and then coming up with practical solutions.
- Carrying out Scaffold and Lift equipment inspections.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Competent at basic building repairs and maintenance.
- Delivering a high standard of site presentation at all times.
- Prepared for responsibility and decision making.
- Have a willingness to work outside core hours, if required.
- Operational contractor management experience.
- Ensuring that the necessary equipment is available throughout the building project.
- Always keeping any promises that have been made.
- Can work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Not afraid to stand up to belligerent or bullying employees.
- Willingness to travel and work in different locations when required.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Site Manager CV templates
Site Manager cover letters
Construction manager CV
Construction manager CV template