The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hard working Site Manager who has extensive managerial experience within the Construction Industry. Maxine is a superb leader who is able to instruct staff, deal with difficult labour situations and maintain a productive, happy but disciplined working environment. She has in-depth knowledge of project management from the planning stage, right through construction and up to commissioning. As a true professional she meticulously plans everything, so that before any work starts, she gets things ready by taking on the right staff, preparing the site, and carefully planning the work to be done. On a personal level she possesses the practical skills needed to carry out general maintenance and repairs herself. Right now, she is looking for an exciting new role that would suit a talented and articulate individual like her who has excellent communication and time management skills.
SITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
- Attending plot inspections with the Local Building Inspector.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of site-based documentation.
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Carrying out site audits and inspections as required so as to ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
- Liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners.
- Maintaining regular communication and attending meetings with stakeholders and their representatives to keep them informed of progress on the project.
- Coordinating training and professional development activities for employees.
- Writing up and submitting weekly progress reports to relevant parties.
- Ensuring the timely management of any unforeseen delays.
- Providing technical advices to resolve problems.
- Undertaking all duties as may be required from time to time.
- Completing plant and equipment registers.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is properly maintained.
- Assigning tasks to individual employees and then checking to make sure those tasks are done.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Reading and understanding drawings and instructions.
- Carrying out tasks with a can do attitude.
- Experience of managing a whole site as well as part of a project.
- Ability to lead and organise others and their own workload.
- Prepared to turn their hand to anything at short notice.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Experience of working on residential developments over $20m.
- Ready to take on new challenges.
- Willing to learn to new skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Construction manager CV
Construction manager CV template