The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is a natural leader, with the ability to oversee multiple projects at one time, within pressurised time frames and at numerous sites. She has the ability to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize construction deadlines and budgets. In her current role she works closely with architects, surveyors and other building professionals in the planning and delivery of projects. Through her career she has gained experience of working on full refurbishments, extensions, general renovations, loft conversions and residential properties. You can rely ono her to effectively control a multi-national workforce in a dynamic environment. On a personal level she is a superb negotiator who can quickly resolve any issues or disputes that may arise between site employees. Right now, she is looking for a role that can offer her a stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment, where all staff are valued.
SITE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for deliver projects in a timely manner within budget and to high levels of client satisfaction.
- Making sure a project is delivered safely, on time, and to a high standard of quality.
- Inspecting work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/QC specifications, client requirements and Industry Codes.
- Managing the sites facilities such as the toilets, offices and compound areas etc.
- Approving payments to contractors and suppliers.
- Making sure that all equipment, plant, machinery and vehicles on site have relevant certificates and services as required by legislation.
- Carrying out tool box briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
- Reviewing design drawings for build-ability.
- Keeping in close contact with members of the site team at all times.
- Controlling environmental issues of site, including waste, noise and dust management and ensuring compliance with pre-set standards.
- Sorting out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Coordinating employee schedules to ensure adequate staff coverage during peak periods.
- Organising and chairing weekly review meetings with sub-contractors.
- Assisting project managers with preparing site safety management plans.
- Investigating all on site accidents or close calls and submitting detailed reports to the relevant authorities.
- Maintaining and managing administrative records, files and documents on site.
- Completing the site diary on a daily basis.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working on developments in both towns and rural areas.
- Knowledge and expertise in general maintenance and repairs to buildings and grounds, plant and equipment.
- Physically fit and able to and walk around a building site for long periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings using AutoCAD.
- Mediating on-site conflicts.
- Can work under extreme pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Identifying on site hazards and them coming up with risk management solutions.
- Acting as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours.
- Willing to travel to late night meetings and work unsocial hours at weekends and evenings.
- Driven by results with a strong desire to succeed.
- Have a great work ethic.
- Can adjust to change.
- A role model who leads by example.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Construction manager CV
Construction manager CV template