On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Assistant Controller resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Assistant Controller resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A financially astute and detail orientated Assistant Controller who can easily manage the day-to-day accounting requirements of an organization. Maxine has extensive knowledge of industry best practices, and is able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. She firmly believes that success is powered by people and is someone who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. As a true professional she can accurately interpret and monitor a company’s financial performance by using the latest technology and practices. Her key strengths lie in her ability to be able to ensure financial stability as well as transparency, and secondly in her ability to ensure a high level of commitment from all accounting staff that work for her. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are.
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for providing support on financial and accounting matters to the company and its senior managers.
- Directing the day-to-day operations of the Accounting staff.
- Ensuring that accounts are properly reconciled.
- Helping managers to identify profit improvement opportunities.
- Preparing financial statements such as; balance sheets, income statements, statements of equity, and cash flow statements.
- Advising staff on compliance issues.
- Overseeing all aspects of the accounting area.
- Regularly reviewing accounting systems and processes for efficiencies.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
- Managing employee performance and development.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets.
- Reviewing journal entries.
- Reviewing expenses to help identify any discrepancies.
- Calculating quarterly taxable income estimates.
- Assisting with the reconciliations of payments received.
- Providing financial analysis, reporting and decision-making support to managers.
- Maintaining relationships with banks.
- Providing accounting guidance and support to local finance teams.
- Assisting with annual audits.
- Preparing the monthly consolidation of financial statements.
TRAINEE CONTROLLER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Writing up accounting policies.
- Ensuring the accuracy of any financial reports.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Keeping current with SEC/GAAP pronouncements.
- Streamlining and automating financial processes to ensure better efficiency.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Using thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Having a hands on approach to everything.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion.
- Can complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Assistant Controller resume examples
Assistant Controller resume 1
Assistant Controller resume 2
Assistant Controller resume 3
Assistant Controller cover letter examples
Assistant Controller cover letter 1
Assistant Controller cover letter 2
Assistant Controller cover letter 3
Financial CV template
Financial controller CV sample
Accounting training courses
Resume template examples