On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Accounts Payable Clerk resume:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $2
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Accounts Payable Clerk resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable and focused clerk who has a long history of providing first rate financial, administrative and clerical services. Maxine has the meticulous attention to detail needed to work to the highest standards. She has extensive experience of the following key tasks; verifying vendor accounts, disbursing petty cash and managing purchase order processes. On a personal level she is someone who will always support colleagues in their efforts to succeed, and possesses the interpersonal skills that will allow her to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a well-established company that fosters growth and values people regardless of their background.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that staff, vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
- Receiving and processing high volumes of invoices.
- Monitoring payments and expenditures.
- Indexing and filing invoices.
- Creating payments to vendors.
- Preparing accounts payable cheques.
- Inputting invoices into an on-line accounts payable system.
- Keeping confidential information secure.
- Ensures that all accounts are properly paid.
- Following set administrative processes.
- Processing all staff expenses.
- Maintaining vendor accounts.
- Recording all cheques.
- Assisting in the training of new clerks.
- Writing up and distributing financial reports for senior managers.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Ensuring that all invoices are properly coded.
- Reviewing payable invoices for accuracy.
- Identifying unpaid invoices and then flagging them up for action.
- Dealing quickly with any queries or financial discrepancies.
- Resolving issues and answering questions from vendors.
- Carrying out other general administrative tasks as directed by the Office Manager.
- Reconciling monthly vendor statements.
TRAINEE CLERK – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices.
- Advanced Excel and data entry skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of process flows within accounts payable and general ledger accounting.
- Can balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Creating a good rapport with vendors and company clients.
- Good understanding of basic Accounting principles and financial statements.
- Committed to accuracy and quality.
- Giving and welcoming feedback.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.