On this page find a link to a professionally written accounts assistant CV template and also advice and guidance on what point to focus on in your CV.
Link to a accounts assistant CV example: Accounts assistant CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing your 1st line support CV:
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Preparing cheques for payment.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with balance sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Management of petty cash.
- Cashbook reconciliations
Relevant accountant CV templates:
Other CV templates: