On this page you will find a link to a professionally written Document controller CV, as well as other administrative related templates. You will also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Document Controller CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Document controller CV:
- Show your ability to record, file and handle documents.
- Ability to perform regular audits on corporate documents.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Knowledge of file validation.
- Experience of examining documents, blueprints and drawings etc.
- Ability to resolve discrepancies.
- Explain how you can control and coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure.
- How you can organize your workload.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Explain how you can improve a document control system.