On this page you will find a link to a professionally written financial controller CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Financial Controller CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a financial controller CV:
- Experience of dealing with all aspects of an accounting.
- Ledger control.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Production of four weekly and annual accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT, Tax and NI returns.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing meaningful and timely financial information to senior management.
- Having a track record in managing change and implementing processes and procedures.
- Reviewing the quarterly and annual statutory returns.
- Reviewing new business models and identifying where improvements can be made.
Relevant academic links
Short finance courses London
Accounting training courses