On this page you will find a link to a professionally written financial controller CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Financial Controller CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a financial controller CV:
- Experience of dealing with all aspects of an accounting.
- Ledger control.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Production of four weekly and annual accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT, Tax and NI returns.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing meaningful and timely financial information to senior management.
- Having a track record in managing change and implementing processes and procedures.
- Reviewing the quarterly and annual statutory returns.
- Reviewing new business models and identifying where improvements can be made.
Relevant academic links
Short finance courses London
Accounting training courses