T: 0044 123 456 7890
An articulate, well presented, and driven Recruiter who is very keen to further develop her career within the recruitment industry. Maxine can source potential applicants, screen them, and then recommend them for placement with employers. She possesses a proven track record of helping individuals to find appropriate employment and assisting companies to fill vacant positions. She finds it easy to achieve set targets, cultivate relationships and successfully coordinate operational activities. Has the ability to pick up new skills or knowledge quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In her current position she sources high calibre candidates utilising the appropriate recruiting channels. At work she acts as a subject matter expert for all things recruitment and is the go to person for queries. Through her career she has gained exposure to global recruitment practices and experience of working within international organisations.
Committed to maintaining up to date knowledge on best practice recruitment and selection techniques. A real stickler for the rules who complies with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities. Always maintaining a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive employee situations.
Possesses the superb communication skills needed to maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, and candidates. Aside from the above competencies, she has a friendly and warm personality and ability to build good relationships with people she has just met. Right now, looking for a suitable role with a reputable company that offers training onsite with opportunities for growth in a culturally inclusive atmosphere.
RECRUITER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, building relationships with potential applicants and finding the right people to fill positions.
- Leading the company’s recruitment and selection process, to ensure attraction and retention of the highest quality colleagues.
- Acting as the first point of contact for phone and email queries from prospective job applicants.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media and job adverts etc.
- Reading through CVs to find the most qualified people.
- Supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from acquisition through to the on- boarding of candidates.
- Writing up descriptive job adverts that will attract the best candidates.
- Striving to deliver a fantastic customer and candidate experience at every opportunity.
- Screening candidates resumes & applications shortlisting successful ones.
- Ensuring that job descriptions for job postings are accurate and up to date.
- Supporting the HR team to develop and improve existing recruitment processes.
- Interviewing qualified candidates by phone, skype, and in person.
- Making sure that all essential checks are completed for new members of staff such as Disclosure and Barring Service, health questionnaires, references and proof of eligibility to work.
- Responding quickly to enquiries from colleagues, candidates and senior managers.
- Using Applicant Tracking Systems to filter candidates and job applications.
- Monitoring and tracking all recruitment activity in the office.
- Developing and implementing recruiting plans and strategies.
- Qualifying, shortlisting and presenting suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Working within the agreed business plan and recruitment budget.
- Participating in job fairs to boost the company’s reputation, visibility and brand.
- Giving candidates feedback on their performance at interviews.
- Assisting in headhunting for prospective candidates on various specialist platforms.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Handling confidential details and matters sensitively and in accordance with all relevant laws.
- Ensuring that all recruitment related invoices are received and paid on time.
- Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function.
- Advertising vacancies through print, radio and online platforms.
- Shortlisting candidates by deciding who reviewing their most relevant skills and competencies.
- Ensuring that all administrative records and personnel files are compliant.
- Responding quickly to any telephone and email enquiries.
- Writing, placing and updating job adverts in line with company procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
- Escalating complex situations to Senior Managers or the Head of HR.
- Producing reports for management on equality monitoring and recruitment issues.
- Helping to on board new employees who have just joined the company.
- Attending team meetings and contributing to any discussions taking place.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Distributing on-boarding documentation for new starters.
- Carrying out pre-employment screening, DBS and reference checks.
- Planning and organising lead generating events to attract applicants.
- Coordinating and providing administrative support for HR managers.
- Meeting with HR staff and managers to advise on best practice.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can identify, engage, educate, and evaluate candidates from all geographies.
- Have good understanding of HR legislation and can ensure that all legislative requirements are met.
- Able to build up a network of candidates / clients within a chosen market.
- Designing effective screening methods and high-quality interview packs for hiring managers.
- Negotiating with candidates, employers and related third parties.
- Dealing maturely, professionally, and tactfully with difficult situations.
- Ability to use discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Developing procedures, policies & standards for recruitment.
- Familiar with and able to promote Equality and Diversity Policies in the recruitment process.
- Writing up contracts, including terms and conditions.
- Excellent prioritization skills and able to make sure that the most important tasks get done first.
- Tactfully resolving disputes between different parties.
- Remaining up to date with the latest hiring trends.
- Handling all confidential information in a professional manner.
- Contacting and communicating with high end decision makers.
- Having in depth conversations with people over the phone & face to face.
- Portraying a high level of confidence when speaking to others.
- Not proud enough not to seek support when struggling.
- Ability to supervise and motivate junior staff in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including listening, oral, and writing skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile in supporting colleagues in any way possible.
- Clearly communicating job specification details to candidates.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Building client portfolios
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples