Sales Executive Crossword template
BUY THIS CV!
Get the fully editable MS Word version of this Crossword template for ONLY $4.99
You will receive (by email) the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes, within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
These templates can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Sales Executive CV example
Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious, highly motivated and energetic sales executive with excellent marketing and business development skills. Experience of managing sales and merchandising for established retail outlets, franchises and international brands. A results orientated professional with a proven ability to get results, generate revenue, improve service as well as reduce costs. Over 10 years marketing experience of working in competitive industries and successfully identifying, developing and managing new business opportunities within these markets.
SALES EXECUTIVE – Company name
January 2007 – present
Involved in the strategic market planning for the companies services, as well as being in charge of the sales team. Organised merchandising operations and major events like promoting new store openings or product launches.
- Involved in managing office relocation from London to Birmingham.
- Proposed and gained the companies Main Board acceptance to revised bonus schemes for sales staff.
- Reduced costs by merging software technologies through different departments.
- Involved in developing a new sales incentive scheme that was adopted across our company.
- Responsible for forecasting market trends.
- Making sure products and services are supplied to customers on time.
- Involved in the training of new sales staff.
- Increased average monthly direct sales from 150,000 to 220,000.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – Company name
May 2004 – January 2007
Responsible for marketing a wide range of the companies products which included fast moving consumer goods and consumer durable’s like clothes and toys.
- Represented the company at trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Launched and distributed company product to over 300 accounts.
- Involved in the recruitment, interviewing and training of over 30 national sales staff.
- Increased sales in my department by 500,000 in 18 months.
- Negotiated loyalty programme with our national vendors.
- researching the market for related products.
- Arranged client demonstration.
- Regularly liaised with our suppliers to ensure the progress of existing orders.
- Involved in the recording and administration of sales by forwarding reports and copies to the sales office.
- Provided customers with competitive quotations.
- Experience of territorial marketing, account management and client relations and retention.
- Writing detailed sales forecast report for senior company managers.
- Gathering industry data and analyzing spend patterns to highlight the potential for future growth.
- Communicating new products to potential clients.
- Proven ability to maximize sales opportunities by creating professional sales script and building rapport with potential new and also existing customers.
- Willing to accept responsibility and be accountable.
- Created a regional sales reporting and performance monitoring system
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of sales teams, to ensure targets are met.
- Responsible for monitoring sales levels and patterns on a weekly and monthly basis to identify and predict any potential problems.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Key account management
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
Sales person Smith & Co 2003 – 2004
Telesales executive Allens Kitchens 2002 – 2003
Birmingham University – Degree 1999 – 2003
Aston College – HND 1997 – 1999
Available on request.
Driving license: Yes
Languages: English, German
Sales related resume templates
Auto sales resume
Car sales resume
Door to door sales resume
Inside sales resume
Insurance sales resume
Medical device sales resume
Pharmaceutical sales resume
Sales associate resume
Sales clerk resume
Sales coordinator resume
Sales engineer resume
Sales executive resume
Sales professional resume
Sales Management resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Director of sales resume
Hotel sales manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail Sales Manager resume
Sales executive resume
Sales manager resume
Sales rep resume
Sales representative resume
Sales supervisor resume
Entry level sales templates
Graduate Sales Executive CV
Trainee Sales Negotiator CV
Student entry level Media sales resume
Student entry level Medical sales resume
Student entry level sales Representative resume
Student entry level sales Assistant resume
Student entry level Telesales resume