On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Account Executive resume:
Get this Account Executive resume template AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Account Executive resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An exceptional professional who has consistently found sales opportunities where others saw none. Maxine is passionate about making her customers successful, and comes to you with an established ability to think up ideas aimed at helping her clients to improve their business performance. She is an energetic individual with a strong sense of urgency who also possesses keen business acumen and demonstrable bottom-line orientation. By having a long track record of successfully prospecting, cold calling, & developing new business, she is someone who really can create and grow revenue. One of her key strengths is her ability to understanding the long term business needs of her clients. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a fast growing and high performing company that wants to recruit the best.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for working closely with colleagues to increase sales performance in various competitive environments.
- Learning about a client’s business model, organisational structure and specific needs.
- Developing profiles of targeted prospects.
- Gathering market intelligence about competitors.
- Delivering compelling sales presentations to individuals as well as groups.
- Utilizing the latest tools and resources.
- Analysing sales statistics and then drawing conclusions.
- Writing up accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly sales.
- Negotiate profitable contracts.
- Reviewing a customer’s account history.
- Ensure that a client’s needs and expectations are always fully met.
- Developing a client base.
- Tracking sales performance.
- Establishing long term relationships with customers.
- Prospecting for customers in person and over the phone.
- Negotiating contracts that are up for renewal.
- Maintaining professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
TRAINEE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Coming up with customer-specific and value-based solutions.
- Self-generated leads and referrals.
- Ability to sell complex products and services to customers.
- Meeting and exceeding set goals.
- Building strong partnerships with vendors.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at a senior level.
- Internet marketing practices.
- Managing sales cycles.
- Superb territory management skills.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills.
- Having a positive mental attitude.
- Strong desire to work alongside other talented individuals.
- Constant focus on customer satisfaction.
- Able to accept setbacks and keep moving forward.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Unique marketing strategies
Business-to-business (B2B) sales
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.