On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a HR Executive resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another HR Executive resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outgoing, ambitious, and confident individual, whose passion for the HR sector is equally matched by her experience in it. For the last three years Karen has been working for Adams Recruitment as a HR Executive, with her main role being to provide HR support, guidance, advice, and services to all company staff. This work has not only taught her how to translate corporate goals into HR programs, but has also given her extensive knowledge of HR administration, principles, practices, and laws. She has gained experience of sourcing candidates, writing up employment contracts, conducting interviews and resolving employee relation issues. There is nothing that she cannot or will not do to ensure that your business is a success. Right now she is looking for an excellent career developmental opportunity with a company that has a culture which appreciates and rewards excellence.
HR EXECUTIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing overall HR support so that the company maximises its employee productivity and well-being.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to staff of the Human Resources department.
- Collecting, sorting and distributing any incoming job applications.
- Maintaining employee personnel files.
- Monitoring the work of recruitment agencies.
- Writing up job descriptions.
- Coordinating activities between the company and outside parties.
- Developing employment related records.
- Coordinating holiday and sick pay.
- Making decisions in the absence of senior HR executives.
- Updating the HR calendar with important dates.
- Following up all human resource calendar activities.
- Directing and implementing training programs.
- Writing up human resources guidelines.
- Dealing with employee complaints and grievances.
- Negotiating advertising rates with online job boards and newspapers.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Organising inductions and training for new employees.
- Updating employee records with holiday requests, payroll changes and any leave due to illness.
- Keeping bulletin boards up to date with current information.
- Handling new hire paperwork.
- Responding to letters, emails and general correspondence.
TRAINEE EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Always looking for ways to improve and reinvent the recruitment process.
- Analysing a company’s manpower requirements.
- Processing payroll from start to finish.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ensuring legal compliance in all HR functions.
- Seeing tasks through to completion.
- Staying up to date with the latest Human Resources developments.
- Can thrive in a continually changing environment.
- Able to work under pressure and to aggressive deadlines.
- Easy going and relaxed when dealing with people.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Learning & Development
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Business Administration course
Related HR Assistant resume and CV templates
HR assistant CV template
HR assistant resume 1
HR assistant resume 2
HR assistant resume 3
Human Resources Assistant resume
Student entry level HR assistant resume template
HR Cover letters
HR Manager cover letter