On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Agile Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $2
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Agile Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A seasoned professional who is able to harness the talent of a project team and take them to the next level of productivity and output. Maxine is a team-oriented self-starter who can ensure that a projects goal are accomplished according to the highest specifications and business objectives. She has years of progressive experience in Information Technology and is passionate about her own continuous improvement and the performance of her teams in achieving set business goals. Right now she would like to work for a company that wants to employ talented people who are ready to fulfil their potential.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Correcting any deviations from project plans.
- Implementing an effective system of project governance.
- Using historical data to help anticipate and plan future project work.
- Guiding Agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance.
- Managing complex software development, architecture, and integration projects.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Managing projects to budgets and timelines.
- Managing stakeholder communications.
- Developing project metrics.
- Performing all agile project management activities.
- Managing a combination of internal, consultant and vendor resources to complete projects.
- Overseeing the day-to-day progress of project.
- Providing leadership and direction to project staff.
- Solving problems throughout the project life cycle.
- Preparing and distributing progress reports.
- Documenting functional and non-functional technical requirements.
- Managing project risks and problems.
- Reporting on project status to senior managers.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Making sure that each team member is fully engaged in a project and is making a meaningful contribution to it.
- Developing training programs, documents, and materials.
- Extensive Agile and Scrum experience.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
- A fast learner who can quickly gain an understanding of new products and services.
- Strong attention to quality and detail.
- Willing to be accountable for project results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Agile software development
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Related agile training
Agile Project Management training
Resume template examples