On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Digital Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Digital Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Digital Project Manager who is supremely confident in her ability to keep projects moving forward in the face of obstacles. Maxine is someone who brings energy and creativity to work every day, and is a true professional who can support a Digital Marketing team in the delivery of a wide range projects. In addition to this she has an enthusiastic and committed attitude that allows her to adapt rapidly to the ever changing landscape of technology. Her key strengths include managing a projects financial issues, making the impossible possible and being passionate about social media. She has an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results and has a track record of achieving exceptionally high standards. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers a long-term and sustainable career.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing day to day leadership, management and coordination to a Digital Project Team.
- Encouraging sound decision-making from project staff.
- Analysing project data and statistics to identify actionable recommendations for improved performance.
- Delivering projects across all stages of the digital project lifecycle.
- Overseeing a projects scope, risk, schedule, budget and quality.
- Identifying and removing obstacles that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives.
- Tracking budgets and schedules.
- Keeping clients happy and informed during the course of a project.
- Ensuring projects are executed efficiently.
- Creating solid project plans and budgets.
- Writing up project status reports.
- Encouraging team discussions and organising brainstorming sessions.
- Adhering to deadlines.
- Managing multiple sites simultaneously.
- Coordinating project deliverables.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Improving email marketing communication.
- Managing project communication.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Delivering SEO and Paid Search projects from inception to completion.
- Building project plans and ensuring that they include key milestones.
- Extensive web technologies experience.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Thorough understanding of business and project stakeholders.
- Working cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Passionate about implementing the best possible solution for clients.
- Willing to travel as required.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business relationship management
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Digital Marketing courses
Resume template examples