Focus on creating a Digital Project Manager resume that shows you are someone with the skills, knowledge, and desire to deliver projects beyond our clients’ expectations. In it demonstrate that you have the perfect mix of technical, creative, practical competencies needed to make a success of this role.
It’s also worth highlighting your ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to progress towards a shared vision or goal.
An excellent way to get noticed is to stress your ability to identify cost saving options at every opportunity whilst maintaining quality and the specification requirements. Let the recruiter know that you are understanding of project financials and profitability.
On a personal level show that you are a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude who defines and leads instead of following and being unsure. Also, mention that you have the tact, tenacity, patience and stamina needed to steer complex and long-term IT projects through to completion.
Areas to focus on in a Digital Project Manager resume:
Have experience of co-ordinating with our developers the creation of new websites and improvements to existing websites on budget and on time.
I find it easy to create bonds with others that allow me to solve complex problems as part of a likeminded team.
Have the creative and resourceful mindset needed to solve any client problems that arise.
Willing to be responsible for all aspects of project management and be accountable for project delivery to cost, time, risk and quality parameters.
Attending meetings and liaising with clients and external designers and developers in person of via the phone and video conference.
Working with the digital team to ensure the development projects are planned, structured and then carried out in a timely manner.
In your Digital Project Manager resume mention your ability to:
- Take complete control and ownership of all aspects of project delivery.
- Be the first point of contact for many key regular clients.
- Work as part of a wider, cross sector team to deliver technically challenging projects.
- Effectively use Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools.
- Manage the day to day work of the digital and IT team.
- Develop personal and team goals within your area of responsibility.
- Bullet point sentences describing your abilities.
- Ensure that all problems and bugs are logged, tracked, and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ensure that project documentation aligns to standards set out by the Head of Project Portfolio Management.
- Manage multiple project and priorities under pressure.
- Establishing project budgets and then ensuring that there is no overspend.
- Oversee the installation of new IT hardware and software on projects.
- Make decisions in a timely manner.
- Actively build and sustain key stakeholder relationships.
Describe your Digital Project Management experience of:
- Managing the expectations of key stakeholders throughout the life cycle of programs.
- Describing complex digital ideas clearly with the confidence of jargon-free language.
- Completing project inspections at key stages.
- prioritising tasks and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Building trust and respect in others through having close relationships with them.
- Handling tight deadlines with a cool head.
Digital Project Manager resume PDF:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Digital Project Manager resume example
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 123 456 7890
An experienced Digital Project Manager who is supremely confident in her ability to keep projects moving forward in the face of obstacles. Maxine is someone who brings energy and creativity to work every day, and is a true professional who can support a Digital Marketing team in the delivery of a wide range projects. In addition to this she has an enthusiastic and committed attitude that allows her to adapt rapidly to the ever changing landscape of technology. Her key strengths include managing a projects financial issues, making the impossible possible and being passionate about social media. She has an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results and has a track record of achieving exceptionally high standards. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers a long-term and sustainable career.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing day to day leadership, management and coordination to a Digital Project Team.
- Encouraging sound decision-making from project staff.
- Analysing project data and statistics to identify actionable recommendations for improved performance.
- Delivering projects across all stages of the digital project lifecycle.
- Overseeing a projects scope, risk, schedule, budget and quality.
- Identifying and removing obstacles that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives.
- Tracking budgets and schedules.
- Keeping clients happy and informed during the course of a project.
- Ensuring projects are executed efficiently.
- Creating solid project plans and budgets.
- Writing up project status reports.
- Encouraging team discussions and organising brainstorming sessions.
- Adhering to deadlines.
- Managing multiple sites simultaneously.
- Coordinating project deliverables.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Improving email marketing communication.
- Managing project communication.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Delivering SEO and Paid Search projects from inception to completion.
- Building project plans and ensuring that they include key milestones.
- Extensive web technologies experience.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Thorough understanding of business and project stakeholders.
- Working cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Passionate about implementing the best possible solution for clients.
- Willing to travel as required.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business relationship management
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Digital Project Manager resume examples
Digital Project Manager cover letter examples
Digital Marketing courses
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume
Resume template examples