On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Marketing Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven Marketing Project Manager who has a track record of successfully streamlining and automating marketing processes to make them more effective. Maxine always keeps her ear to the ground to understand what’s working and what’s not. She has a passion for marketing and has extensive experience of working with external digital agencies and has strong knowledge of e-Marketing industry trends. On a personal level she acts professionally at all times and encourages the highest standards from her staff. Her key strengths lie in identifying project risks, establishing appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria and cultivating a culture of collaboration amongst a project team. In addition to this she is someone who will constantly change her action and approach to ensure that she gets the best results. Right now she is looking to work for a well-established company that fosters growth and values people regardless of their background.
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for reaching out and connecting with a variety of target audiences.
- Assessing all projects after completion for positive and negative factors.
- Constantly looking for new and innovative ways to promote a product or service.
- Managing the work flow and communication between different project teams.
- Working closely with business partners to identify their exact requirements.
- Managing the expectations of stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Participating in a team-based planning processes.
- Researching target customers.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from idea to execution.
- Holding regular progress meetings with staff members.
- Managing program budgets for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating sales meetings.
- Providing creative direction to a project.
- Measuring project results against industry trends.
- Writing up and editing project-related materials.
- Managing e-marketing projects.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding the technical requirements of a marketing project.
- Ability to produce documentation in fast paced environment.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to effectively lead and grow a creative marketing team.
- Highly effective communicator.
- Staying current with industry best practices and trends.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism.
- Interacting well with co-workers.
- High personal quality expectations.
- Superior decision-making skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Scope change management
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Marketing degree
Resume template examples