On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a SAP Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another SAP Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A pragmatic, clear thinking and outcomes focused Project Manager who has extensive experience of successfully managing SAP projects across a variety of business sectors. Karen is from a consultancy background and is used to extensive travel and working on client sites. She has a proven track record in the delivery of multiple, full-life-cycle projects, and is a charismatic leader who can successfully deliver to tight timescales and within demanding environments. Apart from possessing a strong desire to expand her SAP knowledge, she is also keen to share what she knows with her fellow colleagues. Right now she is looking to work for a company that wants to hire the best SAP professionals.
SAP PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that multiple SAP projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements. Also in charge of the overall use of resources.
- Managing a portfolio of functional and technical projects relating to its SAP systems.
- Working with clients to determine project definition and business requirements.
- In charge of the contractual and administrative aspects of a SAP project.
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships at project level.
- Providing leadership to project teams and clients in a SAP environment.
- Advising clients on project governance.
- Setting up an appropriate project organization.
- Developing work plans and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub-team.
- Managing project planning and scheduling.
SAP CONSULTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules, methodologies and techniques.
- Functional experience of implementing SAP modules.
- Knowledge of formal project management methods like PRINCE 2, SCRUM and ASAP.
- Ability to report at all levels.
- Experience using project management software.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others.
- Third party supplier experience.
- A ‘can do’ and ‘supportive’ character.
- Calm under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
SAP Supply Chain
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online project management degree courses
Infrastructure Project Manager resume examples
Infrastructure Project Manager resume
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 1
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 2
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 3