On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Assistant Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this resume template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Assistant Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An efficient and well-organized Assistant Project Manager who has a positive attitude when approached with challenges. Maxine has a track record of successfully managing small projects or working as part of a project team on larger, more complex projects. She comes to you with a bachelor’s degree, four years experience in project management, and the ability to deliver quality projects on time and under budget. Her key strengths include coming up with inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward, and always operating with a sense of urgency and discipline. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company were high performers are respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting the project manager in supporting the company’s mission and values.
- Distributing information to project team members.
- Writing up cost estimates for a project.
- Keeping senior project managers informed at all times.
- Outlining the proposed work, materials and equipment required to complete assigned tasks.
- Implementing safety programs.
- Identifying issues and problems with the scope and progress of a projects.
- Assist with monthly billing and receivables.
- Providing timely resolution to unforeseen problems.
- Providing administrative support.
- Communicating project concerns to senior managers.
- Participating in and contributing to team meetings.
- Assisting Project Manager in defining responsibilities.
- Managing customer relationships, perceptions and expectations.
- Creating and maintaining budget plans.
- Handling multiple assignments at the same time.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of junior staff.
- Assisting in writing proposals.
- Assisting with subcontractor and vendor selection.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Monitoring actual versus forecasted costs.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, clients and subcontractors.
- Tracking project activities against the plan.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge of project schedules.
- Experience within Manufacturing and Industrial Markets.
- Compiling, interpreting and presenting project data for Senior Managers.
- Ensuring all documents and materials are maintained throughout a project.
- Organising project planning meetings.
- Improving bottom line performance.
- Accepting feedback openly, without becoming defensive.
- Willingly providing assistance and support to others.
- High energy levels and the ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Estimating project costs
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Project Management degree
Resume template examples
Project Manager job description