On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Infrastructure Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Infrastructure Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly experienced Infrastructure Project Manager, who comes to you with a background in leading project teams through all phases of a project lifecycle. Overall Karen has worked in this field for more than 3 years and possesses the Bachelors’ degree and Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation that you want from a candidate. As a true all-rounder, she is able to drive impact and results within IT Operations and has the ability to turn innovative ideas into world class solutions. She possesses the required level of enthusiasm and energy needed to reduce costs, increase performance and maximize efficiency. You can be rest assured that Karen is an analytic, creative and business focused problem solver who will impact every area of your business. At this precise moment in time she would very much like to join a company where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily working life.
INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, and for providing guidance during the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Meeting regularly with senior managers, stakeholders, project teams and team leaders to review status, make recommendations, and resolve problems.
- Providing direction, guidance, and oversight to project team members.
- Involved in overseeing large, multi-million dollar, complex global projects.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identifying potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Prioritizing and assigning tasks to team members.
- Reporting on project performance and metrics.
- Building relationships with client stakeholders.
- Developing mitigation plans to address identified risks.
- Shielding the project team from external interferences.
- Having daily contact with multiple functional teams and personnel.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Building and executing Infrastructure project plans.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Knowledge of applying infrastructure and engagement methodologies to real world scenarios.
- Keeping informed of latest trends, developments, and best practices in particular field.
- IT knowledge of OS, Windows, Linux and Computing Infrastructure.
- Excellent collaborative, communication, and customer engagement skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online project management degree courses