On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Construction Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Construction Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is a capable Project Manager, who has extensive experience managing multiple construction projects within a geographical area. With a successful background in planning, directing and coordinating building activities, she is more than able to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Her present employer is very satisfied with her work rate, and she is confident that she can bring the same level of high performance to your company. As a proven leader, she is able to maintain strict adherence to budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards, and can also adapt to frequent changes in priorities. In addition to all of the above she has extensive experience of commercial, mixed-use and multi-family construction projects from start to finish. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for working diligently on completing all projects on time and to budget.
- Coordinating the construction process for new locations, relocations and renovating existing buildings.
- Ensuring projects progress on schedule and within budget.
- Managing project budgets and costs.
- Maintaining all project documents.
- Providing accurate construction cost estimates.
- Creating purchase orders.
- Making revisions to project work plans.
- Surveying properties and then writing a report to senior managers on their condition.
- Establishing work plans.
- Reading and understanding tower drawings, site status reports, site plans and grounding plans.
- Carrying out periodic inspections of construction sites.
- Manages contractors and monitoring the performance of their work.
- Completing all project documentation.
- Overseeing the development of project schedules.
- Ensuring that the project complies with all contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Meeting customers and sub-contractors.
- Organising the delivery of construction and building equipment.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- In-depth technical knowledge of construction crafts, processes and equipment.
- Knowledge of plant technology, project control tools, project schedules and contractual obligations.
- Proven ability to build relationships with subcontractors, senior management and vendors.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of expansions and renovations to existing property.
- Excellent goodwill building capabilities.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple on-going initiatives.
- Having an unwavering commitment to do what’s right.
- Ability to influence others.
- Able to handle pressure and work to aggressive deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Construction Project Manager cover letters
Construction Project Manager cover letter example 1
Construction Project Manager cover letter example 2
Construction Project Manager cover letter example 3
Construction manager CV
Construction manager CV template
Construction CV templates
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume