On this page you will find a link to a professionally written finance assistant CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Finance Assistant CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a finance assistant CV:
- Writing accurate reports to the finance manager.
- Control and reconciliation of petty cash, cheques etc.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Raising purchase orders and arranging for the payment of invoices.
- Administering petty cash.
- Experience of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to efficiently carry out general administrative duties.
- Experience of month-end duties and pulling together management accounts.
- Strong ledger skills.
Financial CV template examples:
Other relevant links
Assistant manager CV template
Relevant academic links
Short finance courses London