Put your knowledge to the test by taking our expertly designed and free online test. These questions are very similar to the ones you are likely to be asked in a real-life test. Each of the below questions has four multiple choice answers that you can choose from.
Assessments like these are an excellent way for you to find out if you are ready to enrol on and take certified courses or tests.
GET A OFFICE SKILLS CERTIFICATE – FREE
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Office Assistant resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEMS AND HOW TO BEAT THEM
Use the infographic below as a guide on how to get past these automated guard dogs.
Another Office Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A high achiever who is able to provide complex and diverse clerical support to office managers, secretary’s and the reception team. Karen has the required administrative skills and knowledge that you are looking for in a candidate. She has experience of typing, transcription, file management, scheduling appointments, handling invoices and ordering office supplies. As a focused individual who is not easily distracted she has the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team. Right now she is looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a friendly firm that has an interesting work environment.
OFFICE ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting with a variety of office duties such as filing, database entry, faxing and photocopying.
- Performing a variety of general office support duties.
- Running general errands for more senior members of staff.
- Editing documents for grammar and punctuation, etc.
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors.
- Scheduling appointments for senior managers.
- Assisting with internet searches.
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
- Making sure that the day-to-day office tasks are done properly.
- Collecting and distributing the post.
- Taking notes or minutes at meetings.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Monitoring office stationary and then ordering supplies when stocks are low.
- Writing reports and correspondence.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Making the tea and providing refreshments for other staff.
- Maintaining office equipment such as photocopiers and computers.
- Taking messages and transferring calls.
- Drafting internal memos.
OFFICE CLERK – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with data entry and the maintenance of automated documentation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Having a positive attitude at all times.
- Having a contagious and positive work ethic, along with the ability to inspire others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Office Assistant resume templates
Office Assistant resume 1
Office Assistant resume 2
Office Assistant resume 3
Student entry level Office Assistant resume template