Being able to get along with others at work is a must for anyone who wants an easy life. If you are struggling to show your sociable side then use the pre-written examples below to describe yourself.
Examples to use that show you as a sociable person;
- Able to enter into constructive dialogues with people with whom I disagree.
- Able to quickly make friends with people I have just met.
- Able to work with people from all social backgrounds and cultures.
- Always getting involved in what is going on around me.
- Anticipating the needs of others.
- Approachable with a good sense of humour.
- Building positive individual relationships with key people.
- Can keep the buzz of a conversation going.
- Cultured, considerate, warm and generous by nature.
- Forming strong trusting relationship’s with work colleagues.
- Get along with everyone I meet.
- Have great personal charm and able to quickly put people at ease.
- Have the personality needed to quickly fit into any workplace.
- I never underestimate the value of a smile and a warm welcome, and always go out of my way to give both to people.
- I understand the importance of personal relationships and work hard at making friends.
- Possessing a genuine interest in other people’s problems and a willingness to help them when asked.
- Smiling even when no one is looking.
- Sociable by nature and have a wide range of interests and skills outside of the workplace.
- Sociable by nature and willing to attend company activities after hours and off site.
- Treating work colleagues as individuals and showing concern for their welfare, aims and career development.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
How to show you are a focused person in a CV
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Leadership skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a positive person in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use