Latest Sales Director example
Sales Director resume
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
A charismatic and energetic sales director with a proven track record of consistently winning high levels of business within a competitive market place. Able to quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in a wide range of business contexts, all with the aim of helping to grown the company brand and market share. Having a first rate track record of performance and commitment as well as being able to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer. Richard is currently looking for a challenging sales director role where he can provide direction for the business and achieve his full potential.
SALES DIRECTOR – May 2008 – Present
Leading the company’s sales department and responsible for its day to day efficient running. Also focused on achieving set sales targets and on winning major new business for the company.
- Looking for ways to create new revenue streams at every possible opportunity.
- In charge of developing strategy, direction and tactics at national level.
- Setting sales objectives and targets across the company.
- Identifying the customers needs.
- Developing commercial relationships with key customers and partners.
- Acting as a ambassador for the business.
- Supporting all sales activities within the company.
- Monitoring and managing the performance of the sales departments and its area sales managers.
- Negotiating reseller agreements.
- Devising distribution strategies.
- Constantly looking out for new sales and business opportunities in targeted markets.
- Providing regular and structured reports on performance to the board of directors.
- Analysing market trends.
- Giving direction to the whole department.
- Attending relevant sales exhibitions and conferences.
- Evaluating competitor activities, especially new products and services that they launch.
- Ensuring that all costs are within budget.
- Keeping all senior managers and relevant parties appraised of performance.
- Involved in the recruitment and training of sales staff.
- Conducting presentations at senior level and in front of live audiences.
- Applying for tenders.
- Developing feedback mechanisms.
- Implementing sales plans to meet agreed targets.
- Establishing Key Performance Indictors.
- Evaluating available resources.
- Experience of launching a product from start to finish.
- Comprehensive negotiating skills.
- Having a commercial flair and entrepreneurial talent.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely.
- IT literate and comprehensive understanding of the latest sales technologies.
- Sales experience within the private sector, public sector and Government markets.
- Ability to analyse & evaluate commercial opportunities.
- Report writing.
- Highly motivated.
- Proven ability to develop sales growth and consistently over performing targets and goals.
- Possessing a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good business sense.
- Influencing skills.
- Can work towards and meet deadlines.
- Remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to speak fluent French and German.
- Constantly thinking of the bottom line.
- Able to follow strict working guidelines.
- Self motivated, ability to work independently.
- Willing and able to travel internationally.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Teaching & Administration
NVQ Retail Sales
Diploma in Professional Sales
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Sales Director CV templates
Sales Director CV 1
Sales Management resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Director of sales resume
Hotel sales manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail Sales Manager resume
Sales manager resume
Sales supervisor resume