Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Sales Supervisor resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Sales Supervisor resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who comes to you with a track record of driving results, improving inefficiencies and increasing sales. Maxine’s key strengths lie in her ability to firstly develop strategies that increase market share, and secondly to be able to foster a competitive sales team environment. She can easily work in an environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines. On a personal level her superb communication skills allow her to provide constructive feedback to sales staff in a positive way. As a true all-rounder, she has extensive experience of inspiring team members, responding to customer feedback, and monitoring competitor activity. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a company where top performer are respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
SALES SUPERVISOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for acting as the team leader and ensuring that all Account Executives meet their targets.
- Launching incentive programs to generate and increase sales.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Assisting Account Executives in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Setting examples for other staff in areas of personal character, commitment and work habits.
- Reducing shrinkage by managing loss prevention techniques.
- Leading, directing and motivating the sales team.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of every customers’ needs in order to offer them the best solution.
- Presiding over weekly staff meetings.
- Conducting real-time phone monitoring of staff.
- Maintaining staff attendance and punctuality reports.
- Promptly handling customer complaints.
- Field training new sales representatives.
- Monitoring and responding to changing service level requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Attending all company departmental and general meetings.
- Completing all sales paperwork.
- Recruiting sales representatives.
- Carrying out staff performance reviews.
- Addressing individual and group training needs.
TRAINEE SUPERVISOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Formulating pricing policies.
- Experience of working in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Carrying out assessments of individual and sales team performance.
- Driving profitable sales growth.
- Setting high standards of performance for self & others.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and third parties.
- Assertive, yet calm manner.
- Flexible “can do” attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Organising store displays
Customer relationship management
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Sales Supervisor resume examples
Sales Supervisor resume 1
Sales Supervisor resume 2
Sales Supervisor resume 3
Sales Supervisor cover letter examples
Sales Supervisor cover letter 1
Sales Supervisor cover letter 2
Sales Supervisor cover letter 3
Supervisor CV and resume examples
Call center Supervisor resume
Customer service Supervisor resume
Electrical Supervisor resume
Housekeeping Supervisor resume
Production Supervisor resume
Retail Supervisor CV
Security Supervisor resume
Supervisor CV sample
Supervisor resume template
Supervisor cover letter examples
Supervisor cover letter
Supervisor cover letter 1
Supervisor cover letter 2
Supervisor cover letter 3
Sales Manager CV examples
Sales Manager CV
Sales Manager CV 1
Sales Manager CV 2
Sales Manager CV 3
Sales Manager CV template 4
Sales Manager CV template 5
Sales Manager CV template 6
Sales Management resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Director of sales resume
Hotel sales manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail Sales Manager resume
Sales executive resume
Sales manager resume
Sales rep resume
Sales representative resume
Sales Management CV templates
Sales Director CV
Sales Executive CV
Sales Manager cover letter
Sales Manager job description
Leadership training courses
Supervisor training courses