The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is very good at finding out about her customer’s needs, wishes and requirements. She can also quickly identify the problems customers face and are trying to solve. You can rely on her to structure CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact. Her key strength is her ability to ensure that a company makes the most of any marketing opportunities that come its way. In her current role she champions CRM across the company, and works with sales, marketing and business stakeholders to identify any promising initiatives. On a personal level she is a methodical problem solver who can work collaboratively across teams, departments, locations and organisations to find solutions. Furthermore, she is good at multitasking and can effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables. Right now, she is looking to join a company that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
CRM MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for defining and delivering a continuous improvement and enhancement programme for CRM that meets key company goals.
- Leading the day-to-day operations and management of the CRM team.
- Proactively offering ideas and insights to improve customer’s issues and challenges.
- Planning and delivering Customer Relationship Management strategies across the company.
- Working closely with other company departments on CRM programmes.
- Providing clear direction to the CRM team.
- Managing CRM related data flows and data mapping.
- Ensuring that data entry, maintenance and cleaning are performed to the highest standards.
- Running paid social media campaigns across different platforms and channels.
- Ensuring consistency in all consumer contact initiatives and programs.
- Planning, coordinating and delivering compelling email programs.
- Managing key vendor relationships.
- Running retention campaigns, from conceptualization right through to analysis.
- Carrying out research to find new and innovative ways of engaging customers.
- Liaising with the Digital Team to manage and improve data capture strategies.
- Managing the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols.
- Ensuring that consumer relation initiatives are carried out seamlessly across the company’s business.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong project management skills in planning, developing and delivering targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Can proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- An understanding of GDPR as well as global data legislation and regulations.
- Extremely well organised and able to plan and execute several diverse projects at once.
- Experience of managing change at an operational level.
- Launching digital marketing initiatives.
- Communicating effectively by ensuring that messages are understood.
- Always respectful of others and listening to what they have to say.
- Can remain focused for long periods of time, even in an environment where there are constant interruptions.
- Willing to share own knowledge, tips and experience with junior members of staff.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Relationship Manager cover letter
Relationship Manager cover letter 1
Guest Relations Manager CV
Guest Relations Manager CV example