The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is always hungry for results. She has a proven ability to increase revenues and achieve business goals by using effective CRM strategies. As a true professional she will drive best practice across all CRM activity. Her key strengths include but are not limited to driving engagement with target audiences, communicating the financial value of CRM to decision makers and not being put off by challenges. A closer look at her career history will show a long track record of launching commercially impactful and customer insight-led CRM campaigns. In her current role she has built a strong reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right. Right now, she is looking for a new role and an exciting opportunity to lead change and drive business performance to help her new employer fulfil its strategic objectives.
CRM MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for developing a programme of targeted and engaging CTM communications aimed at prospective clients.
- Ensuring that CRM strategy is aligned with the sales and marketing plans.
- Working with other company departments to design, develop and optimise the CRM programmes to drive incremental revenue.
- Driving engagement with target audiences.
- Evaluating all customer communications to gain feedback.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensuring an omni-channel strategy whereby the both Online and Offline communication is complementary and aligned.
- Coming up with new marketing ideas that will attract clients.
- Developing incentive marketing schemes and affiliate networks.
- Analysing and interpreting data from marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Finance teams to develop CRM analysis to drive performance.
- Acting as the main focal point of contact for CRM within the company’s management structure.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Have a solid understanding of GDPR and its practical implications on CRM and broader Marketing initiatives.
- Good understanding of market CRM practices and development.
- Ability to evaluate information and ask questions appropriately.
- Capable of identifying, attracting, selecting and developing talent staff members.
- Ability to manage projects successfully from concept to execution.
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics skills.
- Excellent understanding of direct response marketing.
- Flawless written English and exceptional copywriting skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Relationship Manager cover letter
Relationship Manager cover letter 1
Guest Relations Manager CV
Guest Relations Manager CV example