The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable Manager who can apply her knowledge of CRM systems and processes to create a positive customer experience. Maxine is always finding new ways in which to successfully communicate with a diverse audience. She can be relied upon to lead and support the key functions of a company’s CRM requirements. As an effective communicator, she will have no trouble establishing positive relationships with stakeholders. You can rely on her to break down barriers to partner with colleagues across organisational boundaries. Additionally, she has a relevant degree and professional qualifications along with extensive industry experience. Right now, she is looking for an opportunity to develop her career with a fun, fast paced and growing company which is prepared to let her shine.
CRM MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for leading the Communications team, managing the strategic roadmap and developing CRM platforms.
- Ensuring that the company’s CRM strategy grows customer value.
- Building and delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Driving teams across the business to achieve and exceed results.
- Suggesting new methods to address customers’ needs.
- Carrying out market research to identify trends.
- Creating and managing relationships with internal clients, external suppliers and data providers.
- Managing relationships with chosen 3rd party vendors and systems Integrators.
- Building, testing, scheduling and sending out broadcast and automated email campaigns.
- Maintaining a map of all email journeys.
- Performing customer segmentation analysis and profiling.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in delivering CRM system mobilisation programmes.
- Possess a solid understanding on PPC, Paid Social, SEO and display activities.
- Competitive landscape analysis.
- Can operate in a rapidly changing technological and regulatory landscape.
- Proactively sharing lessons learned with others.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Meticulous and organised in everything she does.
- Have a good technical understanding of the data flow in a business.
- Track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Taking the time to coach and mentor others.
- Backing up colleagues when they need assistance or are struggling.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Relationship Manager cover letter
Relationship Manager cover letter 1
Guest Relations Manager CV
Guest Relations Manager CV example