The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine eats, lives and sleeps CRM. She always champions the needs of customers and knows the importance of exceeding expectations when it comes to dealing with them. As a member of your team she will be at the forefront of making CRM action plans through analysing customer behaviour. In her current role she is in charge of developing and delivering an integrated, company wide CRM program that maximises engagement across all its customer base. On a personal level she is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it’s for the good of the team or customer. Right now, she would like to join a company where she will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package.
CRM MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for leading customer communications across various platforms and regions.
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems.
- Capturing and interpreting both structured and unstructured customer data.
- Developing a CRM Strategy for the business.
- Sharing insights and results with the rest of the CRM team.
- Owning the relationship with Salesforce.com.
- Identifying what content drives the best engagement and response amongst different target audiences.
- Providing clarity to staff on businesses goals.
- Managing the business side of the company’s customer related operations.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to maintain brand messaging and campaigns.
- Orchestrating the digital delivery of CRM and customer campaigns.
- Acting on post implementation reviews of CRM campaigns.
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and client communication at all times.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can plan and prioritise own workload and the workload of others.
- Highly skilled in analysing business requirements.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Adjusting communication style to fit the audience.
- Thorough knowledge of campaign management, campaign analysis and customer profiling.
- Experience in handling the demands of senior team members.
- Customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Always taking accountability for results.
- Open to new ideas and ways of working.
- Willing to be held accountable for the success or failure of and campaigns.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Relationship Manager cover letter
Relationship Manager cover letter 1
Guest Relations Manager CV
Guest Relations Manager CV example