On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Entry Level Project Manager resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Entry Level Project Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-starter who can be trusted to work with limited supervision, but who also knows when to ask for help. Maxine is always on top of her game, thrives on pressure and has all of the skills required to manage a projects day to day activities. She has experience in all aspects of project planning and has no problem adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. As a complete all-rounder she can manage all the resources on a project, and is continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction. Her key strengths lie in her commitment to paying the highest attention to the needs of stakeholders, analyzing data and identifying solutions. Right now she is looking for an opportunity to begin a career with an outstanding company in an exciting and fast changing industry.
ENTRY LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing overall direction and guidance to project teams, and for managing projects from initiation through to closure.
- Serving as the face and name of the project.
- Conducting project status meetings.
- Creating, updating and modifying spreadsheets used to track progress.
- Assisting in preparation of reports.
- Setting project budgets.
- Acting as the main point of contact for stakeholders.
- Managing project timelines and budgets.
- Conducting project meetings with all stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of process improvements and best practices.
- Proactively lead, coach, and motivate project team members.
- Providing post-implementation customer support to stakeholders.
- Setting objectives for project team.
- Managing risks and mitigating their impact on projects.
- Creating project agendas.
- Interfacing directly with clients to determine their wants and needs.
- Communicating to senior managers the status of specific projects.
- Estimating labour costs for a project.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Learning from experiences, including successes and setbacks.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and formulas.
- Knowledge of IT systems and the latest office technology.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Able to collaborate with peers and clients alike.
- Dealing tactfully with sensitive issues.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks.
- Superb planning, analysis, and estimation skills.
- First rate technical writing skills.
- Taking personal responsibility for ensuring that the right decisions are made.
- Professional demeanour.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications.
- A team member who can also work independently.
- Can deal with ambiguity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Project manager CV examples
Online Project Management degree courses
More Entry level resume examples
Entry level resume templates
Resume template examples