On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Entry Level Project Manager resume resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Entry Level Project Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A self-starter who can be trusted to work with limited supervision, but who also knows when to ask for help. Maxine is always on top of her game, thrives on pressure and has all of the skills required to manage a projects day to day activities. She has experience in all aspects of project planning and has no problem adapting to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. As a complete all-rounder she can manage all the resources on a project, and is continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction. Her key strengths lie in her commitment to paying the highest attention to the needs of stakeholders, analyzing data and identifying solutions. Right now she is looking for an opportunity to begin a career with an outstanding company in an exciting and fast changing industry.
ENTRY LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing overall direction and guidance to project teams, and for managing projects from initiation through to closure.
- Serving as the face and name of the project.
- Conducting project status meetings.
- Creating, updating and modifying spreadsheets used to track progress.
- Assisting in preparation of reports.
- Setting project budgets.
- Acting as the main point of contact for stakeholders.
- Managing project timelines and budgets.
- Conducting project meetings with all stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of process improvements and best practices.
- Proactively lead, coach, and motivate project team members.
- Providing post-implementation customer support to stakeholders.
- Setting objectives for project team.
- Managing risks and mitigating their impact on projects.
- Creating project agendas.
- Interfacing directly with clients to determine their wants and needs.
- Communicating to senior managers the status of specific projects.
- Estimating labour costs for a project.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Learning from experiences, including successes and setbacks.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and formulas.
- Knowledge of IT systems and the latest office technology.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Able to collaborate with peers and clients alike.
- Dealing tactfully with sensitive issues.
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks.
- Superb planning, analysis, and estimation skills.
- First rate technical writing skills.
- Taking personal responsibility for ensuring that the right decisions are made.
- Professional demeanour.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications.
- A team member who can also work independently.
- Can deal with ambiguity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Entry Level Project Manager resume examples
Entry Level Project Manager resume 1
Entry Level Project Manager resume 2
Entry Level Project Manager resume 3
Project Manager CVs
Project manager CV
Project Manager CV template 1
Project Manager CV template 2
Project Manager CV template 3
Project Manager resume examples
Project Manager resume 1
Project Manager resume 2
Project Manager resume 3
Project Manager resume template
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume
Project manager CV examples
Online Project Management degree courses
Agile Project Management training
Project Management courses
Project Manager job description
More Entry level resume examples
Entry level resume templates
Resume template examples