Free Hotel Manager CV templates
Click image to download
Free Hotel Manager CV template 1
Free Hotel Manager CV template 2
Free Hotel Manager CV template 3
Free Hotel Manager CV template 4
Another Hotel Manager CV template
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
A energetic, talented and driven hotel manager with a real passion for delivering a first rate service to guests and maintaining excellent relationships with them to encourage repeat business. Having a proven track record of running successful operations that nurture and grow the business, cut costs whilst at the same time maximising profits. Possessing the experience and initiative to further bolster a hotel’s reputation and commercial success.
Looking to join a reputable and exciting hotel group where I can progress quickly and have the opportunity to develop an enviable career profile.
Five Star Hotel
HOTEL MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Overseeing a team of staff and take responsibility for the smooth running of the hotel, it’s occupancy levels and also it’s profitability. In overall charge of daily operations of all departments, from the laundry service all the way through to organizing corporate hospitality.
- Effectively managing the daily operations of the hotel.
- Making sure that guests have a good first and last impression of the hotel.
- Setting sales targets for staff and monitoring them to ensure that they are met.
- Recruiting staff, training them up and then monitoring their performance.
- Managing and setting room rates.
- In overall charge of a busy food and beverage operation.
- Engaging and motivating staff to do better.
- Constantly focusing on profitability and growth.
- Striving to create a relaxing and welcoming ambience for customers.
- Identifying other revenue stream opportunities.
- Organising conferences, wedding receptions and banquets.
- Overseeing the allocation of hotel bedrooms.
- Launching local publicity campaigns and attending networking events.
- Making sure presentation, recipes and services are consistent throughout the hotel.
- Demonstrating visible operational leadership and management to the hotel staff.
- Supervising the activities of the reception staff.
- Experience of looking after babies right through to young teenagers.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement throughout the hotel.
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations, food safety, licensing laws and cash handling.
- Having a solid understanding of all hotel functions.
- Ability to identify, understand and give priority to urgent issues.
- Familiar with financial reporting systems including cost control, stock management and P&L.
- Planning ahead whilst at the same time organising short term activities.
- Possessing a friendly personality and charisma to connect with a diverse clientele.
- Doing everything with the hotel customers in mind.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Hospitality background.
- Adaptable and having a hands-on approach to running the hotel.
- Having a tenacious and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Spotting opportunities before others.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to deal calmly with challenging situations.
- Self motivated and having a pro-active mindset.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Attention to detail
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Hotel Management
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Hotel General Manager resume example
Hotel General Manager resume
Management CV template examples:
Account manager CV template
Account manager CV template example 2
Area manager CV template
Art director CV template
Bar manager CV template
Bank Manager CV template
Branch manager CV template
Brand manager CV template
Business consultant CV template
Business development manager CV template
Business manager CV template
Care manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
CEO CV template
Chief executive CV template
Consultant CV template
Construction manager CV template
Contract manager CV template
Editor CV template
Events manager CV template
Facilities manager CV template
Finance director CV template
General manager CV template
Graduate Manager CV template
Graduate Management consultant CV template
Head teacher CV template
IT manager CV template
IT Project Manager CV template
Management accountant CV template
Managing director CV template
Marketing manager CV template
Office manager CV template
Operations manager CV template
Product manager CV template
Purchasing manager CV template
Restaurant manager CV template
Retail operations manager CV template
Sales Manager CV template
Service manager CV template
Site manager CV template
Supervisor CV template
Supply chain manager CV template
Team leader CV template
Warehouse manager CV template