The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can ensure that IT Infrastructure is secure, reliable, fit for purpose and evolves with a businesses needs. You can rely on her to create flexible, secure and first-class systems which will save you time, money and allow you to grow your business. In the past she has built her own complete IT function from scratch. She enjoys working with her peers to identify and advise on new cutting-edge solutions that can improve their productivity. As a true professional she will ensure that all relevant risks, especially with regards to information infrastructure are documented and managed appropriately. On a personal level she is comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility at a senior level. Right now, she is looking to join a young, proactive, driven and above all fun organisation that has big plans for the future.
IT MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for helping the company to remain IT compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of its operations.
- Ensuring that the company’s IT systems are readily available for use by staff.
- Making sure key staff are appropriately trained in the usage of all IT products and services in order to effectively carry out their jobs.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies using technology.
- Designing IT training programs and workshops for staff.
- Leading, motivating and managing a small Infrastructure and Service Desk team.
- Managing the businesses websites and domains.
- Being the point of contact for operational IT matters when senior managers or directors are unavailable.
- Providing colleagues with step-by-step technical help in both verbal and written format.
- In charge of IT budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the department on track financially.
- Maintaining a log and list of all required repairs, upgrades and maintenance.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working with MSPs and around Service Integration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Database, network and communication protocols.
- Successful track record in relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Good ability to inform stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Relevant project management experience particularly in delivering small and large scale IT projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
- Willing to travel at short notice to sites across the country.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More IT Manager CVs
IT manager CV sample
IT Manager CV template 2
IT Manager CV template 3
IT Manager resume examples
IT Manager resume
IT Manager resume 1
IT Manager resume 2
IT Manager cover letter examples
IT Manager cover letter
IT Manager cover letter 1
IT Manager cover letter 2
IT Manager cover letter 3
IT Manager cover letter example 1
IT Manager cover letter example 2
IT Manager cover letter example 3
IT Operations Manager CVs
IT Operations Manager CV template 1
IT Operations Manager CV template 2
IT Operations Manager CV template 3
IT Operations Manager cover letters
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 1
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 2
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 3
Head of IT CVs
Head of IT CV template
Head of IT CV template 1
Head of IT CV template 2
Head of IT CV template 3
Head of IT cover letters
Head of IT cover letter example
Head of IT cover letter example 1
Head of IT cover letter example 2
Head of IT cover letter example 3
IT Project Manager templates
IT Project Manager CV
IT Project Manager resume
IT Program Manager templates
IT Program Manager resume
IT Executive resume examples
IT Executive resume
IT Executive resume 1
IT Executive resume 2
IT Executive resume 3
IT training courses