The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A seasoned IT Manager who can take the stress out of dealing with Information Technology. Maxine has the depth and breadth of expertise needed to help a business deal with any IT issue. She is someone who will always champion the IT department of a company and work round the clock to keep it running. In her current role she is in charge of leading, building and mentoring an IT technology team to deliver high quality service. Her employer is a rapidly expanding organisation who had previously outsourced most of their software and systems, but are now bringing them back in house. You can rely on her to help drive the IT division through a lot of change and transformation. Right now, she wants to join an exciting company where she can further develop her skills.
IT MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for planning, coordinating, directing, and designing the end to end IT operations of the company.
- Giving advice on all technology matters to the CEO.
- Maintaining and developing relationships between the IT department and its user base.
- Ensuring that appropriate infrastructure resilience, backup and recovery plans are in place in case the worst happens.
- Reporting to senior managers on any issues of concern.
- Managing a team of 20 people along with supervisors.
- Ensuring that security measures are maintained and have been evaluated and implemented as indicated by IT policy and best industry practices.
- Designing, creating, testing and implementing new services to expand the availability, security and ease of the use of the IT network.
- Establishing and managing the company’s IT budget.
- Managing an IT budget of $500,000 per annum.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Running regular checks on the IT network and related data security.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work under pressure, during a crisis and multi-task at the same time.
- Good understanding of financial issues that can affect an IT department.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Sociable by nature and can work collaboratively at all times and especially with other areas of IT.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to influence executive level colleagues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More IT Manager CVs
IT manager CV sample
IT Manager CV template 1
IT Manager CV template 2
IT Manager resume examples
IT Manager resume
IT Manager resume 1
IT Manager resume 2
IT Manager cover letter examples
IT Manager cover letter
IT Manager cover letter 1
IT Manager cover letter 2
IT Manager cover letter 3
IT Manager cover letter example 1
IT Manager cover letter example 2
IT Manager cover letter example 3
IT Operations Manager CVs
IT Operations Manager CV template 1
IT Operations Manager CV template 2
IT Operations Manager CV template 3
IT Operations Manager cover letters
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 1
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 2
IT Operations Manager cover letter example 3
Head of IT CVs
Head of IT CV template
Head of IT CV template 1
Head of IT CV template 2
Head of IT CV template 3
Head of IT cover letters
Head of IT cover letter example
Head of IT cover letter example 1
Head of IT cover letter example 2
Head of IT cover letter example 3
IT Project Manager templates
IT Project Manager CV
IT Project Manager resume
IT Program Manager templates
IT Program Manager resume
IT Executive resume examples
IT Executive resume
IT Executive resume 1
IT Executive resume 2
IT Executive resume 3
IT training courses