The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can prioritise resources and put together plans that will ensure the successful completion of IT projects to budget and timescale. She has the leadership skills needed to motivate others to get them to overachieve. One of her key strengths is her ability to review existing policies and processes and then suggest improvements. As a true professional she has a demonstrable understanding of how quality information can be used to make day to day business decisions. In her current role she is involved in installing new software, repairing hardware problems, troubleshooting problems and training employees how best to use the IT resources available to them. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that only employs the very best.
HEAD OF IT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the effective management and delivery of all the company’s IT facilities, equipment and services.
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with the company’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding IT activities.
- Carrying out all IT related tasks commensurate with the role, as and when required.
- Designing and delivering training on IT subjects.
- Ensuring that information in all systems is accurate up-to-date and audit compliant.
- Recruiting, developing and leading a high performing IT team.
- Making sure all backups are completed as per documented processes.
- Signing off of all project management milestones for IT projects.
- Delivering IT projects and services to plan and budget.
- Checking to see that individual IT teams achieving their goals.
- Managing the company’s internal and external IT help desk.
- Ensuring good communication between all internal and external parties.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with senior peers to stay abreast of IT trends.
- Executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in the IT field.
- Have a keen eye for details and never letting things slip away.
- Significant experience of managing a technology team at a senior management level.
- Good presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Well-developed technical and non-technical documentation skills.
- Highly computer literate; with Business Analysis skills.
- Technical understanding of websites and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Have the flexibility and stamina needed to work irregular hours where necessary.
- High energy levels to keep going for long periods of time.
- Good at listening to and understanding the points of view of others.
- Deeply entrepreneurial by nature and have a proven track record as a practical deliverer.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More related CV examples
Head of Marketing resume
Head of Operations resume
Head of Procurement resume
Head of Security resume
Head of Communications resume template
Head of Finance CV template
Head of HR CV template
Related cover letter examples
Head of Communications cover letter example
Head of Finance cover letter example
Head of HR cover letter example
Head of IT cover letter example
Head of Marketing cover letter example
Head of Operations cover letter example
IT CV examples
IT Program Manager templates
IT Program Manager resume