The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Head of IT who can help to shape the future of a company by enhancing the delivery of its IT services. Maxine has profound business understanding and can handle the IT demands of any fast-paced company. She is a self-motivated individual who is comfortable with taking ownership of key issues and who provides leadership in a hands-on and collaborative manner. In her current role she leads a team of subject matter experts in providing technical know-how, guidance and direction to high level decision makers on all IT related matters. Through her career she has become very good at directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware into a company’s existing set up. Right now, she would like to join a company where loyalty is valued and hard work is rewarded.
HEAD OF IT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for ensuring IT systems, processes and technologies are robust, cost effective, scalable and fit-for-purpose.
- Continuously assessing how best to provide both an efficient, customer centric and cost effective IT service to internal and external parties.
- Completing IT general audits to ensure standards meet compliance criteria.
- Controlling the IT budget and making sure it is not overspent.
- Maintaining, developing and implementing the company’s IT policies.
- Making sure there are enough resources to cover demand at peak times.
- Ensuring that the company’s IT policies, regulations and security measures are appropriate and compliant with all relevant legislation like GDPR.
- Planning for future IT development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Working positive with colleagues in the team and across the business to ensure consistent good practice.
- Making sure all IT staff and professionally dressed and well presented.
- Involved in the migration of core technologies and tools to the ‘cloud’.
- Managing the relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Encouraging staff to participate in professional development.
- Superb influencing skills and can get people to see my point of view.
- Can wok autonomously and remotely.
- Extensive “hands on” software engineering design, implementation and test experience.
- Competent when dealing with third party partners.
- Experience of coaching at a senior level in a complex matrixed organisation.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Have fantastic communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels, face to face and on the phone.
- Articulate, smart and well spoken.
- Committed to equal opportunities and cultural diversity within the workplace.
- Prepared to work outside of own comfort zone.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More related CV examples
Head of Marketing resume
Head of Operations resume
Head of Procurement resume
Head of Security resume
Head of Communications resume template
Head of Finance CV template
Head of HR CV template
Related cover letter examples
Head of Communications cover letter example
Head of Finance cover letter example
Head of HR cover letter example
Head of IT cover letter example
Head of Marketing cover letter example
Head of Operations cover letter example
IT CV examples
IT Program Manager templates
IT Program Manager resume